What's new

Best reaction to stun roll?

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
When Kenshi blocks something like Scorpion or Smokes teleport punch or Raiden's superman and they go into that in the air stun roll, what is the best way to punish them? Waiting for them to hit the ground and then start F2,2,B1 isnt consistent. You have to time it just right. I want a good juggle that is easy and can never miss.

I want good damage on this punish, so please dont suggest doing spirit charge or something like that. Thanks much.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
When Kenshi blocks something like Scorpion or Smokes teleport punch or Raiden's superman and they go into that in the air stun roll, what is the best way to punish them? Waiting for them to hit the ground and then start F2,2,B1 isnt consistent. You have to time it just right. I want a good juggle that is easy and can never miss.

I want good damage on this punish, so please dont suggest doing spirit charge or something like that. Thanks much.
I have no problems hitting people with f+2,2,b+1 after I've blocked a move as you have mentioned. Just gotta practice hitting it.

You could always wait until they start to drop and catch them with f.32~Rising Karma, dash, f.32~Spirit Charge for 26%.

But timing the f.2 isn't THAT difficult.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Here's how you solve your timing issue:

Go into training, put the CPU on expert, and practice your timing. Eventually it will be very easy, it's not that hard

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
or if your that lazy . 2,1~ rk, dash in f+3,2~ SC (total 22%)
Preferably f+2,2,b+1 due to either reset option, or his regular bnb of 37%. so your forced to learn the timing. the most difficult of all roll block effect is Mileena, due to her Hieght range. With her, i just safely do the combo i mentioned