What's new

Best monitors, power-line adapters, etc, for Fighting Games? Help me fix my set-up.

AbeW

Noob
He would be fine with i3 and GTX 1050 Ti no need to go extreme. That being said he would not be fine with A10-6700 in any UE based game. While it doesnt need a strong CPU by todays standard it does req a decent 4 core one (like last gen i3 and while this APU has 4 cores its not even close to that i3 in games) to maintain stable 60 at maxed 1080p.

Also adding mid ranked GPU by todays standard (RX 580) to a weak, 6 years old APU with DDR3 memory is book like definition of CPU bootlenecking in pretty much any new or 2-3 years old game.

For him that means chaning CPU, motherboard and RAM, which makes no sense to play one game, which he will be able play without puting any additional cash on a console he currently own.

Also Threadripper sucks for gaming. ;)
MK11's recommended spec (not min) lists a FX6300 or higher. This APU is not worse than a FX6300 (in fact has a higher BC) and should do just fine paired with a discrete RX580. He couldn't do any lousier than a PS4 with this setup.

The threadripper is just in case he got salty on MK and decided to run some aeroacoustic simulations for the next Mars rover to clear his mind.