Best Variation

• Ravenous

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Piercing

Votes: 85 84.2%
  • Ethereal

Votes: 13 12.9%

• Total voters
honestly the biggest reason i hate piercing is because its too mainstream even before the game came out or mileena was even featured derek was hyping up piercing and even though i hate she has no mask i love ravenous. all of mileenas problems( too risky ) become solved with ravenous and ethereal. i havnt put in the time i need to with ethereal yet so so my vote goes ravenous

broken, no. Extremely op, yes.
How about:
Increased health gain on quick taste
Damage increase on quick taste
2% damage buff on both pounces
The range of the pounce on the end of quick taste is significantly increased

Thoughts on this? Because I want Ravenous to be better, but not broken or OP.

leoj89

Noob
I want it to be better tho.
Her damage output in ravenous is already extremely high. What MU's are you struggling with that makes you want it to be better? Piercing gets the edge over ravenous imo because she has more tools in the neutral that adds to her meta.

If anyone thinks I'm talking nonsense please correct me btw.

Her damage output in ravenous is already extremely high. What MU's are you struggling with that makes you want it to be better? Piercing gets the edge over ravenous imo because she has more tools in the neutral that adds to her meta.

If anyone thinks I'm talking nonsense please correct me btw.
Personally I just Ethereal and Ravenous to have a purpose over piercing. Quick taste should definitely heal Mileena more, tick of low pounce and b2,2 gap removed like the poster above stated.