What's new

Best anti-zoners in Injustice 2

Shaka

Tier Whore.
I heard that Harley Quinn is one of them.

Scarecrow would be an antizoner, since he's a teleporter. The zoners have a problem against the teleporters.

I don't know if Flash would suffice, because I don't know how much faster would he be after his teleport.

I think that WW would be one, since she has her air dash.
TO too slow, he gets outzoned by true zoners. He is challenging but fun reminds me of Dhalsim!

cyke_out

Noob
Arrow.

He wins trades with freeze arrow to move in to combo. Or fire arrow to knock down and move in. Plus boxing glove arrow is insane!

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Deadshot is the best anti-zoner in a mirror match. So far, I see that Bane, Supergirl, Arrow, Firestorm and Black Adam are good.

Bane - He has a unique trait that makes him invulnerable to the gunshot. You just need to press the 3 thrice and force yourself in, however, it's temporary.

Supergirl - She's the best anti-zoner overall due of her Scorpion-like teleportation. (gotta main her as secondary one)

Green Arrow - He has the ability to hold down his arrow ready to shot, and you can duck anytime, just like Liu's low fireball.

Firestorm - With his MB Fire Superman, he can pass through the bullets and kick him at ease.

Black Adam - With his powers he's similar to Possessed Kenshi. His lightning and cloud magic makes him a stronger opponent against the zoners.

That's all I found so far.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Um no, you have no idea how level 3 works in game. Go try mashing straight to 3 to get in on Fate or DS in a match and get back to me.

Bane a top anti zoner... cmon mannnnn
I didn't say that he's top. I said that he's just "good". Top are Deadshot and Supergirl, so far, IMO.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I didn't say that he's top. I said that he's just "good". Top are Deadshot and Supergirl, so far, IMO.
Except he is not a "good anti zoner" at all just because he can beat fireballs on a read in one situation. Grodd is 100x the anti zoner Bane is. Bane holds more fireballs than 95% of the cast, its just when he does get in his reward and ability to keep momentum up close makes up for that

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
getting a blowjob.
Didn't you complain the NRS community is perverted just recently? Interesting

@Wetdoba wanted to not only add Venom level 3 is meant to kill only. People think "Oh just activate trait level 3 it's fine". Yeah, no. The debuffs on it now are cosmically bad. Bane has to work his ass off against good zoners, he isn't a good, great, or top tier anti zoner by any stretch of the imagination. If he was, he would probably be too good

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Grodd seems to be a very good anti zoner, he can just leap in and catch you with his kung-fu banana grip and insane crossups (Yes, he has insane crossups, dare I say better than Batman's J2).
His leap if used right is more annoying than any zoner I've encountered.

I underestimated him too, untill I saw a few people that play him better than I ever could, and it changed my entire view on him.

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
No but the near full screen plus on block shield charge is ;)
It only covers half the screen, and plus TWO, where she's out of range for any follow up. Not saying it's bad at all, but its funny how a neutral tool has everyone going ape shit like its broke, creates a mix, launches for a combo, and does like 20% chip. C'mon now

Gegz

It's all in the game yo'
Grodd seems to be a very good anti zoner, he can just leap in and catch you with his kung-fu banana grip and insane crossups (Yes, he has insane crossups, dare I say better than Batman's J2).
His leap if used right is more annoying than any zoner I've encountered.

I underestimated him too, untill I saw a few people that play him better than I ever could, and it changed my entire view on him.
Do you have some videos on good Grodds playing against zoners ? A friend of mine is complaining a lot about these matchups, i'd like to show him.

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
And to be fair some of her other buffs help her vs zoners too. She gets the to take less damage and have a better parry 1/5 time too but those aren't quite as good IMO. I'm just saying counting her as an anti-zoner because of her air dash is probably incorrect because you could go a whole set and never see it...
I just wouldn't consider her an anti-zoner at all really. She doesn't stop the zoning, she just has tools to eat less of it while she walks them down. Not exactly the same; talking to the rest about that too.

And to the rest that don't use her and are trying to bank it on her trait buffs; she needs a knockdown for that first off or else she's getting hit out, and if she's working her way in, how exactly does this knockdown come into play? I think she's an amazing character and all but you can't consider her anti zoning when her game is midrange/neutral and she punishes mistakes in that range.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
For awhile I thought Deadshot was dabess counterzoner since he is dabess zoner... then I played Aquaman and boy.

MB FTD into Trident toss doing more damage than any other projectile in the game. That will make any zoner think twice about pressing a button knowing they can potentially lose the lead in 10 seconds. And he has better buttons up close and higher damage output than pretty much all zoners for when they feel desperate to get in? Bruh...

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Do you have some videos on good Grodds playing against zoners ? A friend of mine is complaining a lot about these matchups, i'd like to show him.
Sadly I do not, I saw some gameplay on a stream though the streamer wasn't playing Grodd, he practically got his ass handed to him by a Grodd player.

But he used the leap to close gaps and used the leap to do crossups too. his movement was very precise.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
Didn't you complain the NRS community is perverted just recently? Interesting

@Wetdoba wanted to not only add Venom level 3 is meant to kill only. People think "Oh just activate trait level 3 it's fine". Yeah, no. The debuffs on it now are cosmically bad. Bane has to work his ass off against good zoners, he isn't a good, great, or top tier anti zoner by any stretch of the imagination. If he was, he would probably be too good
I didn't complain, I asked a question. learn to read.