What's new

Best anti-zoners in Injustice 2

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I heard that Harley Quinn is one of them.

Scarecrow would be an antizoner, since he's a teleporter. The zoners have a problem against the teleporters.

I don't know if Flash would suffice, because I don't know how much faster would he be after his teleport.

I think that WW would be one, since she has her air dash.
Mustard would die if he saw that you said Scarecrow can beat zoners lol

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Mustard would die if he saw that you said Scarecrow can beat zoners lol
lol

I just assumed that Scarecrow would deal against them, since he's a teleporter, but the fellas above just stated about his teleport. In his trailer he seemed like kind of a fast teleporter. The fellas above just clarified that his tele has slow recovery, so...

If there's no good teleporter, then this game will solely be a zoning game. lol

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Supergirl and Darkseid seem legit, teleports plus their own solid zoning. Brainiac and Atrocitus are probably solid depending on the zoner. Also Cheetah and Grodd look promising if their mix develops enough.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
lol

I just assumed that Scarecrow would deal against them, since he's a teleporter, but the fellas above just stated about his teleport. In his trailer he seemed like kind of a fast teleporter. The fellas above just clarified that his tele has slow recovery, so...

If there's no good teleporter, then this game will solely be a zoning game. lol
seems as if Supergirl is the best anti-tele character rn...cuz no only does she have the teleport but her lasers zone pretty well, too.

Supergirl is up first. Teleport on reaction for some zoners and full combo. She can even get in on Deadshot with ease

I've found that Blue Beetle can be used really effectively against zoners. He can fly and air dash in or out. Up close his normals are better than most characters and he can lob some projectiles from the air to trade occasionally. I'd say he's got some untapped potential.

Does anyone know if Shield Bash low profiles high projectiles?

I was watching Wonder woman play yesterday and she looks like she might have some answers

Her shield toss almost reaches full screen and if you meter burn it you can get in for free and maybe even combo depending on the distance. You can get some extra damage if you bracelet a projectile and her lasso has some decent range.

She also has shield bash which, I think, can eat 1 projectile

Black canary-

Lot's of matches you're going to be waiting for trait to build up but in the right circumstance you can let out a full screen combo starter to counter a projectile war.

Weird that Darkseid is good for zoning and anti-zoning. Guess you don't rule Apokolips for nothing.
Man I really don't think this is true. I played a couple matches of Darkseid vs Green Arrow and I was able to either zone him out or punish teleport relatively easily. Green arrow can low profile Omega beam WHILE shooting fire arrows of his own. Electric arrows are fast enough that he can hit Darkseid with one and be able to block before the Low omega beam reaches him. + if you stay out of low beam range Darkseid has to spend a bar to get a low projectile on you. After that all you have to do is bait teleport all game.

Maybe it's just that one MU

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
Guys.
Tell me, who best chars to rape zoners.
Tier-lists of antizoners
Darkseid can be scary due to his air teleport. It crosses you up and hits overhead/low into 50% for 1 bar. Even if they can shoot and block like Deadshot, it's still very difficult to block correctly.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Against the right projectile, Scarecrow's teleport does allow you to punish, most of the time you can at least put yourself in a neutral situation if you use it right, which is fine for him. Even without teleport, he still has DB2 to absorb projectiles, which combined with trait seems to be able to really help him out in zoning MUs. There's also MB F3 as well. He certainly does have some antizoning, it's just not as obvious as "lol, tele punch".

The Highlander

There can be only one
I heard that Harley Quinn is one of them.

Scarecrow would be an antizoner, since he's a teleporter. The zoners have a problem against the teleporters.

I don't know if Flash would suffice, because I don't know how much faster would he be after his teleport.

I think that WW would be one, since she has her air dash.
WW only has an air dash 1/5 times she activates trait which only happens safely when you knock an enemy down so gl with that.

But to reply to the OP Aquaman's from the deep is an amazing tool and he has a projectile immune barrier to work with too.

Tanno

WW only has an air dash 1/5 times she activates trait which only happens safely when you knock an enemy down so gl with that.
Yeah, I saw Nivek's WW having this. But it would be nice doing that for the full monitor against those zoners who have no diagonal or skydrop/upward zoning at all.

The Highlander

There can be only one
Yeah, I saw Nivek's WW having this. But it would be nice doing that for the full monitor against those zoners who have no diagonal or skydrop/upward zoning at all.
And to be fair some of her other buffs help her vs zoners too. She gets the to take less damage and have a better parry 1/5 time too but those aren't quite as good IMO. I'm just saying counting her as an anti-zoner because of her air dash is probably incorrect because you could go a whole set and never see it...

Tanno

And to be fair some of her other buffs help her vs zoners too. She gets the to take less damage and have a better parry 1/5 time too but those aren't quite as good IMO. I'm just saying counting her as an anti-zoner because of her air dash is probably incorrect because you could go a whole set and never see it...
Her problem is her random power, so I don't think that she has much to offer against them, tbh. I saw that she has her shield that's like a chakram. If they had given the option to select the powers, she would have had many options to deal them. :/

9_Lives

Noob
No but the near full screen plus on block shield charge is ;)
It has significant enough pushback that no real followup can happen from being just plus 2. In addition, she's pretty much married to her meter and really can't afford to spend it on a roll or charge and get so little in return.