What's new

Video/Tutorial Belial's Guides to Killer Frost

Belial

Noob
I placed 2nd at recent major in Russia
http://www.twitch.tv/fightingru/b/451125345
There is more coverage of my Frost near the end of tournament
I had very little practice in Inj so there is not much to show
My sole reason for INGAU was this tournament, so I am dropping the game (finally!). No more MU tutorials from me, but I hope you enjoyed whatever I managed to deliver.
Thank you INGAU community and good bye.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Thank you Belial, you literally did more for this community than some who started with this game and haven't dropped it yet. It's sad to see you go (hopefully you'll still play the game) and I'm sure the entire Killer Frost community heralds you and congratulates you for your placing that your tournament......I.....I need too hear more of your accent ;_;
Belial matches:
15:27
1:46:00
2:36:00
03:01:00
03:18:22
03:27:37

Belial

Noob
His 12 is +6 on block so its hardly an intentional drop, from there it a guessing game. His b12 2nd hit will wiff if you just block, you can interrupt but not jump b2 and you have to really commit to punish his crossup jump here (walk forward, d2). Of course there is also an option to end the string with 3.
Our game where he put me into losers wasnt captured

I, on multiple occasions, said I find INGAU terrible and I really was struggling forcing myself to play it. So yes, its a huge relief for me, to be able not to touch this game anymore. I dont think its fundamentally that bad at higher level, but its still very boring and unnecessarily difficult in a way that doesnt make sense.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
Belial i dont wanna argue with you, just wanna hear your opinion, you say injustice is fundamentally sound at a high level but that it is also boring and unnecessarily difficult. what are the sources of boredom and difficulty in your opinion? thanks