What's new

Video/Tutorial Beating Bane's Wake Ups

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
I'd much rather spend my time improving my Raven over practicing Bane for something that will not prove anything about the match up.
I have nothing to prove. My statements are agreed upon by the majority of the community because my results back them up.

Hey HoneyBee, since @RM_Biohazard decided he never ever wants to play me, if you wanna hop on ps3 I'll be happy to lose like 50 million times.
Add me on PSN then: Commandeur14
I can play you later tonight

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I have nothing to prove. My statements are agreed upon by the majority of the community because my results back them up.

Add me on PSN then: Commandeur14
I can play you later tonight
What? You guys don't have the same PSN?
Also I'm taking a lady out to dinner tonight, so if you want to add me mine is DerpLordDewgong.
I'll probably be home around... maybe 7:30 or 8:00 Central (-6) time.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Just because the majority thinks something, does not make it true. Like I said, I'll play you with my bane. I'm just not going to play him any more than I do or practice any extra with him.

I care far more about placing than winning some set with bane.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
@HoneyBee do you find the same mb lightning charge whiff success rate against Doomsday and Grundy? Because I may have a theory but I'm not home to test it before I put my foot in my mouth lol.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
@HoneyBee do you find the same mb lightning charge whiff success rate against Doomsday and Grundy? Because I may have a theory but I'm not home to test it before I put my foot in my mouth lol.
For some reason MB LC almost always whiffs on Doomsday despite his seemingly large hitbox. It really sucks cause I tend to feel like I should be able to use it whenever but I can't lol. Against Grundy I'm not 100% sure but I think it usually doesn't whiff but the problem about using it is that if Grundy uses walking corpse, it absorbs and beats the MB LC. The only MUs where I can use MB LC basically whenever I feel like it are against Bane and Lex.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
For some reason MB LC almost always whiffs on Doomsday despite his seemingly large hitbox. It really sucks cause I tend to feel like I should be able to use it whenever but I can't lol. Against Grundy I'm not 100% sure but I think it usually doesn't whiff but the problem about using it is that if Grundy uses walking corpse, it absorbs and beats the MB LC. The only MUs where I can use MB LC basically whenever I feel like it are against Bane and Lex.
Alright, dude, thanks for the info. I'm going to hit the lab when I get home later and check something out because even though I agree that Flash smashes Bane pretty demonstrably, I'm not sure on being able to get mblc to whiff consistently or not (especially since I always pick DD or Grundizzle for that matchup, both of whom never get hit). I'll be back later if I find anything.