What's new

Battle of the Kahns!

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Lmfao Kotal is a strong enough fighter in his own right don't get me wrong, but he's no Shao Kahn. They're on different levels and they're Kahns for different reasons. Kotal is a Kahn because he's a good leader, Shao is a Kahn because people fear his strength.

Kotal's out here getting mopped by Jacqui and Kung Jin. The same Jacqui/Kung Jin getting they asses rocked by Sub-Zero and Kitana. Kotal's strength was made clear when he was shown to be shit-scared of Shinnok. A battle between these two would be epic just to see how badly Shao mollywhops Kotal's ass and how much shit talking he does in the process

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Canonically, Kotal turned Goro, legendary champion of the Mortal Kombat tournament for nine generations into a torso with four stumps.

Through his power and leadership he became the actual God of an entire civilization on Earth.

He bitch slapped Kano, one of Earthrealm's strongest and most ruthless warriors, like he owed him money.

Took the half-god Edenian prince Rain and tossed him to the curb like he was a soppy Hefty bag.

Busted Mileena in two after a whole afternoon of slaughtering Baraka clones, while she enjoyed the power of Shinnok's amulet.

Next, he's drinking Shao Khan's blood like wine. No question.

Last edited:

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
History really does go to show that Shao Kahn would probably body a lot of people, but that's not the point. I mean Raiden had to call on the Elder Gods to destroy him forever because otherwise he would just come back again stronger and literally destroy all the realms.
The point is to hear the trash talk and see a big fight between Emperors, the victor of said fight or "who's stronger" are things not nearly as interesting as what's going to preceed them. At least that's what I think.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
I hope Kotal Kahn and Shao Kahn don't meet in battle. Kotal is a great character and other than Kung Jin beating him I was generally impressed by how he was handled in MKX story. Shao Kahn is pretty much the strongest character in the MK universe so isn't going to job for anyone. Liu Kang beating him is more of a set piece. But a character like Kotal has no business going up against him.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Canonically, Kotal turned Goro, legendary champion of the Mortal Kombat tournament for nine generations into a torso with four stumps.

Through his power and leadership he became the actual God of an entire civilization on Earth.

He bitch slapped Kano, one of Earthrealm's strongest and most ruthless warriors, like he owed him money.

Took the half-god Edenian prince Rain and tossed him to the curb like he was a soppy Hefty bag.

Busted Mileena in two after a whole afternoon of slaughtering Baraka clones, while she enjoyed the power of Shinnok's amulet.

Next, he's drinking Shao Khan's blood like wine. No question.
The comics aren’t actually canon.

Anybody thinking Kotal has a chance is tripping. Shao Kahn has been bodying people since 1993. Has anybody but Liu Kang ever beaten him?

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Didnt Quan Chi and Shang Tsung kill a clone?
Hence why I used quotations. ;P
But thing is, he made that clone because he knew he was being incredibly weakened from the war, so he didn't want to risk actually dying. And with no Shinnok or Quan Chi to rely on reviving him, he hid in the shadows while his clone sat on the throne.

But clone or not, that was still a Shao Kahn they killed. :p