What's new

Battle Arena Week 4 Winners Announced, Gameplay Footage is LIVE!

Well, this is it folks, we've seen all four weekly Super Fights. We've seen amazing gameplay footage of 16 total characters throughout this Battle Arena marketing campaign, we've received new character reveals, we've seen upsets regarding some of your favorite heroes and villains, and today, we find out the victor between Sinestro vs Superman, and Hawkgirl vs Green Arrow, as we conclude this final epic Super Fight before heading into the Quarter Finals.

We're receiving a bit of an intermission next week, however, we can still expect Injustice: Gods Among Us news. Starting on 3.11.2013, be sure to vote on the Super Fights in the Quarter Finals and a chance to win some cool prizes and exclusive in game DLC, by visiting the following link -- injustice.dccomics.com

Injustice: Gods Among Us releases 4.16.2013 [NA] 4.19.2013 [EU] be sure to PRE-ORDER!

Battle Arena Schedule
  • Quarter Finals begin starting, 3.11.2013
  • Semi Finals begin starting, 3.25.2013
  • Finals begin starting, 4.8.2013
Sinestro vs Superman​
Hawkgirl vs Green Arrow​

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
OH hey I guess I was wrong, she might have some kind of flight mode.

Also Darkseid confirmed stage transition, lol.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
that video made sinestro look sooooooooo ass lol. Green arrow looking pretty solid though
That exactly what I was thinking. He did almost nothing the entire video.

And I don't remember the other fights too well, but does the character that gets knocked through the stage transitions always lose?

Seapeople

This one's for you
Green Arrow ftw :D Hawkgirl looks really good though. She's got a really fast dash and flight looks pretty cool. And I guess Darkseid won't be playable.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I'm a bit annoyed. I mean he looks so well designed, I kinda wish Darkseid was in the game.

Also I feel like that's going to be a favourite stage.

Also I feel sooooo bad for Green Arrow in the Quarter Finals

SLy

Noob
SINESTRO IS A BEAST !!!!!.. IDGAF IF SUPERMAN WON lol..

But seriously.. Sinestro looks hella Versatile. The charge up time for little projectile ball takes a while but im pretty sure there will safe setups for that in the future.. I love him man.

Hawkgirl is the TRUE Bird Lao.. Correct me if im wrong but that DiveKick crossover looked Hella cheap lol. I like her movesets as well..

BUT THAT DARKSEID TRANSITION THO

That exactly what I was thinking. He did almost nothing the entire video.

And I don't remember the other fights too well, but does the character that gets knocked through the stage transitions always lose?
Nah, not always. Flash v Shazam, Flash got knocked through the first transition.

REYTHEGREAT

A couple thing to take note, hawk girl and superman's super have armor. Green arrows zoning didn't look that great as we thought, I don't think it will be that much of a problem getting it. I was expecting from sinestro, but that just me. I found superman vs sinestro match boring lol. Hawk girl looks good even tho she lost. Arrows dash is insanely fast.