What's new

batmans j2 and other phantom hitboxes.

jaym7018

Noob
As far as I know DS needs his since it's why he has a vortex, taking that away would fuck him up.
So you want to leave a bug in the game cause it benefits your character lex needed his god damn infinite from the demo to since we are leaving bugs in just because.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
So you want to leave a bug in the game cause it benefits your character lex needed his god damn infinite from the demo to since we are leaving bugs in just because.
It's not really a bug though. PS the vortex is his entire rush down. He needs it, it's not game breaking, and taking it away would make him bad. His j.1 isn't even that bad compared to other phantom hitboxes. Comparing it to an infinite was a good laugh though.

But you don't have a clue about Stroke so I'll exit the conversation.

TL;DR yes

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Yes, if you get rid of his vortex then I would actually agree that he would be kano tier in this game, he would lose any chance he had at rushdown, and his keepaway is nerfed to hell already

jaym7018

Noob
Yes, if you get rid of his vortex then I would actually agree that he would be kano tier in this game, he would lose any chance he had at rushdown, and his keepaway is nerfed to hell already
You dont have to get rid of the vortex make it so his 132 ( i think thats one you guys use) hard knock down puts the opponent slightly closer to allow it to still work. "But his vortex" is not justification for leaving broken shit in the game.

DuskAlloy

You dont have to get rid of the vortex make it so his 132 ( i think thats one you guys use) hard knock down puts the opponent slightly closer to allow it to still work. "But his vortex" is not justification for leaving broken shit in the game.
His phantom hit box needs to stay since it makes his game, batman could do with some reduced range but DS shouldnt be touched

DuskAlloy

Isn't his vortex based around his B2 and his low starter? Not so much the crossup?
No its called the flying ninja vortex and after a knockdown on 123 he can either delay his jumping one and crossup the opponent or do it immediately and hit in front of him, its a 50/50 that he needs

jaym7018

Noob
So basically fuck deathstroke players because batman has an annoying hitbox...
Whars with you morons and putting words in my mouth? I dont want character nerfs i want broken game mechanics fixed for every character just like the exact same broken mechanic was already addressed with one character. Just like i wanted Lexs infinite fixed despite him being a bottom tier character just like i want bat girls bolo fixed.

DuskAlloy

Whars with you morons and putting words in my mouth? I dont want character nerfs i want broken game mechanics fixed for every character just like the exact same broken mechanic was already addressed with one character. Just like i wanted Lexs infinite fixed despite him being a bottom tier character just like i want bat girls bolo fixed.
No you said to nerf DS's phantom hitbox which he needs and I said he needs it and would have barely any options for rush down, then you said that it would be addresed after the nerf so yes that is basically a fuck you to deathstroke lol

jaym7018

Noob
No you said to nerf DS's phantom hitbox which he needs and I said he needs it and would have barely any options for rush down, then you said that it would be addresed after the nerf so yes that is basically a fuck you to deathstroke lol
No i didnt say that i said fix it. Fixing a broken game mechanic is in no way a nerf. So are batgirl players supposed to take the recent bolo hotfix as a nerf? Seems so using your dumb ass logic. Im gonna go make a QQ thread about it.

DuskAlloy

No i didnt say that i said fix it. Fixing a broken game mechanic is in no way a nerf. So are batgirl players supposed to take the recent bolo hotfix as a nerf? Seems so using your dumb ass logic. Im gonna go make a QQ thread about it.
Ok go fuck yourself for starters and two, Deathstroke needs the phantom hitbox for his j 1 for his vortex and it shouldnt be nerfed, I could understand batman getting his nerfed due to ridiculous range, but thats the only thing that should be nerfed imo other then game breaking stuff like the batgirl loop

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Ok go fuck yourself for starters and two, Deathstroke needs the phantom hitbox for his j 1 for his vortex and it shouldnt be nerfed, I could understand batman getting his nerfed due to ridiculous range, but thats the only thing that should be nerfed imo other then game breaking stuff like the batgirl loop
They could change his jump arc just slightly if possible.

Mikman360 Does he need the hitbox of j.1 for this to work?