What's new

Batman what to do for pressure

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
There's no way that a player new enough to be confused by batman would be better served by self studying match footage where he probably doesn't know what's going on or why it's working. Probably easier for someone to explain it.
There's no way someone who is new would be able to decipher a verbal description of Batman's entire system of pressure with all its options, either. It'd look like gibberish.

I honestly feel the best way is to get in the lab and watch actual gameplay. Seeing it will make a lot more sense.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
ok, so from what i can gather, nothing really jails into batarang, except for doing 12~mb batarang on superman, for some reason on everyone else they can backdash the explosion. That being said, if the opponent is ducking, up batarang will whiff, however, doing b2~up mb batarang will prevent this as the 2nd hit is an overhead, so the opponent would have to make a super hard read that you were gonna do the batarang and duck, which if u did the rest of the string would hit them, and if u had bats available thats a full combo with mb grapple. theres also the opiton of cancelling your b2 into bats and then go into more pressure.

another option may be doing 11 into up batarang since 113 is an overhead, the overhead is also majorly plus (+ 6 i believe).

so mb up batarang is usuable due to the mind games batman has from the overhead into his string. make use of this and strait ex batarang in your pressure. f23 will only reach after up batarang. after blocking a mb straight batarang, doing a step forward into f3 can easily blow up back dashes.

omooba

fear the moobs
most of the posts in this thread are so stupid like bruh one person made the generic press anything joke and errbody thought "hmmm u know wat would be fun? make the same joke and not actualy try to help the dude or further the convo" like bruh

anyways @Lil'Wayne if you cancel most strings into mb batarang u can dash up and s2 or b1 to beat most if not all their regular buttons. and with batman u want to get them to respect you enough for you to do a jump in cus his jump in is usually a 50/50 between cross up or same side. also you can cancel most strings into bat call and be safe, if they're not ready for it u can keep pressuring or you can bait whatever they do and block while sending out bats. let me know if u need any clarification

There's no way someone who is new would be able to decipher a verbal description of Batman's entire system of pressure with all its options, either. It'd look like gibberish.

I honestly feel the best way is to get in the lab and watch actual gameplay. Seeing it will make a lot more sense.
i disagree

alkipot

Purse first, ass last.
- j2
- ???
- j2 more

Seriously, This character pretty much plays itself with his lack of weaknesses and his many, many easy to apply strengths. Literally watch any video of a Batman player and mimic that; you'll be an actual threat in no time.