What's new

Batman what to do for pressure

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Just do string into bats into another string into release bats into J2 into another string into MB up batarang into j2 into more strings into bat summon (at least one is already charged after this) into repeat everything.

If you ever happen tu run out of Bats just do MB batarang into F3 into string over and over and if your strings gets blocked and you have no meter just J2 and pray it doesn't crossup but it will look like a crossup anyway.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
It should titled, "Batman -- what not to do for pressure", lol.

But to answer your question, 'everything'. He has more legitimate options for pressure than almost anyone in the game.

Just watch a good Batman play and you'll get the idea.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
there is no gauranteed follow up after straight mb batarang, nothing reaches in time to jail, that being said, the thing that makes his batarang pressure so danagerous is if he has bats out on top of that, because sure, technically the player can back dash after the ex batarang, but then they'll probably eat bats into full combo.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I remember I asked this exact question in Injustice 1 when I first started with Batman. I was new and I honestly learned from this post and my training partner @Youphemism will vouch for my allegiance to J2 as the main pressure tool. I believe this is what the Batman pressure system looks like:

As you can see we have Jump 2s coming in from the north. We're hoping it'll die down by sunset en route to Attleboro Mass.
Got some high winds as a result of the Jump 2s, but the main thing is the wind chill around the mid west. Over all we expect the jump 2 to go unchallenged all the way into next week, probably Wednesday is when we'll be seeing some sun. Back to you, Barbara.

Credit: @Rickyraws December, 2013 here

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
I remember I asked this exact question in Injustice 1 when I first started with Batman. I was new and I honestly learned from this post and my training partner @Youphemism will vouch for my allegiance to J2 as the main pressure tool. I believe this is what the Batman pressure system looks like:

As you can see we have Jump 2s coming in from the north. We're hoping it'll die down by sunset en route to Attleboro Mass.
Got some high winds as a result of the Jump 2s, but the main thing is the wind chill around the mid west. Over all we expect the jump 2 to go unchallenged all the way into next week, probably Wednesday is when we'll be seeing some sun. Back to you, Barbara.

I'm crying lmao

Kanalratte

aka FROSTIE

Gold :D

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Funny how no one actually tried to help the dude properly , instead of memeing about Batman why not actually try and help ? He could be serious here. I'd explain it but I'm not a Batman player
I think asking him to watch a good Batman was the help he needs. You can either try to explain Batman's entire neutral and system of pressure, which will look like: a+/b^2 * (cd + square root of xyz^3) + mt/4

.. Or he can just watch a match and see what's going on, and how it's used, in 5 minutes.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Funny how no one actually tried to help the dude properly , instead of memeing about Batman why not actually try and help ? He could be serious here. I'd explain it but I'm not a Batman player
But what we all said is literally what you have to do as Batman tho...

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Can't you just replace MB batarang with up MB batarang and B3 with F3?
mb up batarang isnt real, it only works if the player doesnt know theres a gap there, f3 is a few frames too slow to be guaranteed. same with batmans b3.

aside from correctly reading a backdash, the only gauranteed way to earn respect from this is to have bats out.

I think asking him to watch a good Batman was the help he needs. You can either try to explain Batman's entire neutral and system of pressure, which will look like: a+/b^2 * (cd + square root of xyz^3) + mt/4

.. Or he can just watch a match and see what's going on, and how it's used, in 5 minutes.
There's no way that a player new enough to be confused by batman would be better served by self studying match footage where he probably doesn't know what's going on or why it's working. Probably easier for someone to explain it.