What's new

Video/Tutorial Batman Interactable Combos Taken to the Next Level by ETC McFly!

I like how they tag a bunch of Batman players but don't tag me or RenoRacks, some of the main tournament Batmans lol

But awesome combos as always Mcfly! I've always enjoyed watching your Kung Lao and Batman stuff :)

@AK Reno_Racks@FOREVER KING
guys! I'm sorry

Tag the first that I remembered, I've been so disconnected from everything and I don't have
informed much of the scene and the players of Batman in Injustice.

so I'll keep this in mind when i have the technology or ideas I'll let you.

I hope it is of help.

big hug the entire legion of knights of the night.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Rumor has it 3 seconds will be added between each bat regeneration. I've heard similar things from multiple people.

If it happens he'll still be good so I'm not stressin. I only need one at a time to play my game.

To be honest, that doesn't sound like that big of a deal, and it actually makes bat management a little easier.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
To be honest, that doesn't sound like that big of a deal, and it actually makes bat management a little easier.
Yeah I agree, we'll be ah-ite. In most cases when I have two or three bats to call, I really only need one.

I'm very excited for the increased cool down of Aquaman's trait though. That's gonna help Bruce a ton in his most difficult mu.

KRYS9984

Noob
Yeah I agree, we'll be ah-ite. In most cases when I have two or three bats to call, I really only need one.

I'm very excited for the increased cool down of Aquaman's trait though. That's gonna help Bruce a ton in his most difficult mu.

I agree,

Having an increased cool down on bat trait is not going to affect his overall game / strategy greatly since you should stagger his bats 1 / 2 at all times to constantly have one on screen.

I don't really like the idea of having an increased cool down on Aqumans' trait because I feel it's an easy solution to "normalize" it. Changing the properties would be best (in my opinion) while still maintaining the characters integrity.

Ideally (and logically), I think Aquaman should anticipate being hit / combo'ed and activate it beforehand to get his defensive advantage. There should be no "get out of jail free" option by activating it mid combo just because there was no launcher; just seems kind of weird to me.

I don't have anything against the character and I actually enjoy playing the match up (even though he is basically designed to counter Batman) but the trait in general is very strong and should be used a lot more strategically than just thrown out mid combo.

ETC Mcfly
El video es espectacular!
Me diste muchos ideas y voy a tratar de incorporar los combos interactivos mas practicos en mi juego / estrategia.
Muchas gracias por compartir.

Great, now we have to ban every stage.
LOL!!! I lack some scenarios to show
I agree,

Having an increased cool down on bat trait is not going to affect his overall game / strategy greatly since you should stagger his bats 1 / 2 at all times to constantly have one on screen.

I don't really like the idea of having an increased cool down on Aqumans' trait because I feel it's an easy solution to "normalize" it. Changing the properties would be best (in my opinion) while still maintaining the characters integrity.

Ideally (and logically), I think Aquaman should anticipate being hit / combo'ed and activate it beforehand to get his defensive advantage. There should be no "get out of jail free" option by activating it mid combo just because there was no launcher; just seems kind of weird to me.

I don't have anything against the character and I actually enjoy playing the match up (even though he is basically designed to counter Batman) but the trait in general is very strong and should be used a lot more strategically than just thrown out mid combo.

ETC Mcfly
El video es espectacular!
Me diste muchos ideas y voy a tratar de incorporar los combos interactivos mas practicos en mi juego / estrategia.
Muchas gracias por compartir.

Gracias por sus palabras amigo. Honrado de que puedan inspirarse en mi video. Los hago con ese fin, para compartir ideas y que las utilicen.

KRYS9984

Noob
check the combo at 2:07 on doomsday.
When it ends, batman shoots the giant lamp on doomsday.
is this because you did an aerial first?

Batman (along with other gadget characters) can throw the light fixture interactable. It can also be linked off a J2 as seen in the video.
Acrobatic characters (such as Scorpion / Killer Frost) will simply dive kick.