What's new

Batman FINAL Matchup Chart

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
But cage loses to Sonya, rax, kenshi 8-2, kabal 7-3 and Freddy all top chars... it's debatable they have similar mu numbers
Cyrax/Cage 8-2??????

I don't think that's ever been a thing?

Sorry to be all matchup police, but I've never heard anybody say that. Haha

PND_Ketchup

I definitely feel like the low tiers in Injustice have a better chance against the high tiers in injustice compared to the chance the low tiers in MK9 have vs the high tiers in MK9. Injustice is more balanced by far.

There are for more 9-1's, 8-2's, and 7-3's in MK9 then Injustice. Injustice has wayyyyyyyy more 5-5's then MK9, by a long shot
What's a 9-1 matchup in MK9?

ZyroHQ

Noob
But it isn't, Harley either wins or it's even. Harley always has meter, you don't have to use it on cupcakes or gunshots. You can force Batman to wake up and full punish for 40%. If he gets in, pushblock him and he is back at the range that you want. If Saltface didn't lose to Max at KIT, Harley would have won that tourney..... unless King had some super secret Sinestro alt.
I could agree its even...although 6-4 matchups aren't THAT bad. Sorry for coming off rude earlier,I didn't really mean it. I don't actually meter burn my gunshots,I spend most on cupcakes and push blocks. Baiting a wakeup? I know what you mean...batman trying to close in distance so risks one. If he gets close enough with a wakeup,its a big punish. However I stopped going for damage,I mostly do 2 resets in a row and finish with 12pd or 12 trait depending on the HP of the opponent. If he's close to losing,PD,if he has about 20% left its a possible bomb reset or a buff. I agree upon what you said. Harley can do a nice silly slide reverse tantrum on cross up if he tries to j2 her on kd. Let's say its 5-5, as long as batman doesn't get to pull of his cross ups and strings Harley should be fine. Salt face lost to max because he clashed at the wrong moment, maybe he shouldnt have even clashed, there was 1 second left... Ah,sinestro...I love playing bad matchups. Well if Harley beats batman or its even I'm off to play matchups which are against Harley,there is no fun playing good MUs. Again,I'm sorry for coming off so hostile ,I didn't mean it

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
[Qdidn't say

I didn't say that forever king is a scrub. I didn't see him lose to a 'high ranking' Harley player. There is no team 6-4 batman, I just can't let people give me 'opinions' when I know my character inside and out. Why were you secretly thinking it? Its the truth. What is sad here is that so called best injustice players are actually best american players. Russians dominate fighters,if people from that country or from other countries competed with those guys , those guys would be off the map. Sadly,only US players get recognition here. When I see kit or evo,its not a world tournament,its a USA tournament. These injustice champions aren't world champions,they are champions from 1 country. I know a guy who is a high ranking Russian injustice player whose zatanna would wipe the floor with degs,but thats the problem,he can't get recognition,he's Russian,not from the states"Shaazzyam, post: 1605616, member: 29064"]that's what i was secretly thinking. ya, i knew batmen like darth arma, nubcakes, and forever king were scrubs.

but not me tho #team6-4bm

the struggle...

such is life in russia, comrade

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Fair enough mate, I can't really say anything as I don't play those characters.

I agree there's some really nasty 8-2's for sure.
What is subby going to do against Kenshi besides get a random lucky jump in? All of his ice balls get reflected, his clone means nothing because kenshi never has to approach ever, and Kenshi dominates footsies all day :p

Just thinking about the matchup is just like, yikes lol

PND_Ketchup

What is subby going to do against Kenshi besides get a random lucky jump in? All of his ice balls get reflected, his clone means nothing because kenshi never has to approach ever, and Kenshi dominates footsies all day :p

Just thinking about the matchup is just like, yikes lol
Never under estimate the power of the lucky jump in :DOGE

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company

Slips is right, mobility is key and if some of the mid/low-tiers in Injustice had better mobility, they'd be so much better (at least I think that's what he's saying, I'm kinda jumping in here)

Imagine Nightwing with Batman's jump in Escrima, and GL's walk-speed in Staff. Staff would have one of the best neutrals in the game. Nightwing would sky-rocket up the tier list.

But yeah, I agree with the 5-5 :p. It's a pretty fun MU.
that was such a suitable gif btw. 'Twas a burn that even a Sub-Zero player couldn't handle.

Cyrax/Cage 8-2??????

I don't think that's ever been a thing?

Sorry to be all matchup police, but I've never heard anybody say that. Haha
I said he loses to Cyrax, he loses to kenshi 8-2. Misread/poorly written. He barely loses to Cyrax because he crushes the poke/footsie game it's only damage.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I said he loses to Cyrax, he loses to kenshi 8-2. Misread/poorly written. He barely loses to Cyrax because he crushes the poke/footsie game it's only damage.
Just like Forever King won UFGT9 with Kenshi against Dizzy's Ca...oh that's right...he didn't.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
evo,its not a world tournament,its a USA tournament.
I'm a mexican guy who's matches were against people from the Philippines, a dude from Japan and another one from Finland. A couple of australians brought Vegemite for all of us to enjoy. My roommate eliminated the entire Injustice french community. I money matched another dude from Iceland. My norwegian boyfriend came to participate as well.

"USA tournament"

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
So MKX is coming out soon, and idk if Injustice is going to die or not but it's definitely not going to have as much competition in the future as it has the past year. So without further ado, this is Batman's FINAL matchup chart before MKX is released:

3 - 7 vs. Aquaman
6 - 4 vs. Ares
5 - 5 vs. Bane
5 - 5 vs. Batgirl
5 - 5 vs. Batman
5 - 5 vs. Black Adam
5 - 5 vs. Catwoman
6 - 4 vs. Cyborg
5 - 5 vs. Deathstroke
6 - 4 vs. Doomsday
4 - 6 vs. Flash
6 - 4 vs. Green Arrow
4 - 6 vs. Green Lantern
4 - 6 vs. Harley Quinn
5 - 5 vs. Hawkgirl
6 - 4 vs. Joker
5 - 5 vs. Killer Frost
5 - 5 vs. Lex Luthor
5 - 5 vs. Lobo (possible 4-6)
4 - 6 vs. Martian Manhunter (possible 3-7)
5 - 5 vs. Nightwing
4 - 6 vs. Raven
6 - 4 vs. Scorpion (possible 7-3)
6 - 4 vs. Shazam
5 - 5 vs. Sinestro
6 - 4 vs. Solomon Grundy
5 - 5 vs. Superman
5 - 5 vs. Wonder Woman
5 - 5 vs. Zatanna
4 - 6 vs. Zod

I was going to post my reasonings for each matchup, but instead we can just talk about it in the thread, so discuss!

Also I'm thinking about making a final Batman guide before MKX releases, similar to my Wonder Woman guide I made. So watch out for that ;)
Please make the guide, man! It'd be great! I'm going to be playing MKX, but I won't abandon Injustice, since it has become my favorite fighting game, and it's quite different from Mortal Kombat. Batman is my main.