What's new

Batman FINAL Matchup Chart

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
So MKX is coming out soon, and idk if Injustice is going to die or not but it's definitely not going to have as much competition in the future as it has the past year. So without further ado, this is Batman's FINAL matchup chart before MKX is released:

3 - 7 vs. Aquaman
6 - 4 vs. Ares
5 - 5 vs. Bane
5 - 5 vs. Batgirl
5 - 5 vs. Batman
5 - 5 vs. Black Adam
5 - 5 vs. Catwoman
6 - 4 vs. Cyborg
5 - 5 vs. Deathstroke
6 - 4 vs. Doomsday
4 - 6 vs. Flash
6 - 4 vs. Green Arrow
4 - 6 vs. Green Lantern
4 - 6 vs. Harley Quinn
5 - 5 vs. Hawkgirl
6 - 4 vs. Joker
5 - 5 vs. Killer Frost
5 - 5 vs. Lex Luthor
5 - 5 vs. Lobo (possible 4-6)
4 - 6 vs. Martian Manhunter (possible 3-7)
5 - 5 vs. Nightwing
4 - 6 vs. Raven
6 - 4 vs. Scorpion (possible 7-3)
6 - 4 vs. Shazam
5 - 5 vs. Sinestro
6 - 4 vs. Solomon Grundy
5 - 5 vs. Superman
5 - 5 vs. Wonder Woman
5 - 5 vs. Zatanna
4 - 6 vs. Zod

I was going to post my reasonings for each matchup, but instead we can just talk about it in the thread, so discuss!

Also I'm thinking about making a final Batman guide before MKX releases, similar to my Wonder Woman guide I made. So watch out for that ;)

Yoaks

A spaceman
It's funny that you have the Lobo as a possible 4-6. Cause I've been thinking the same thing. Batman being on his back in this MU is probably worse than others like Bane, Flash, Grundy etc.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I honestly think the Shazam matchup is better for Batman than 6-4. He literally has no good options to deal with bats from a midrange, and he gets zoned out pretty damn bad in this matchup. Obviously the knockdown situation is pretty bad for Batman, but I really feel like it will very rarely even get to that situation. Batman gets to build soooo much meter in this match too.

I'm surprised you have Batman vs Hawkgirl at 5-5. Seems like Batman would do well in that MU.

I still feel like GL is worse than a 4-6. Maybe not much worse, but I feel like it's pretty damn bad for Batman.

ForeverKing

It's funny that you have the Lobo as a possible 4-6. Cause I've been thinking the same thing. Batman being on his back in this MU is probably worse than others like Bane, Flash, Grundy etc.
Yeah for sure dude, it got the point when I was like fuck playing Batman against Decay lol. Lobo does get zoned out, but when Batman is on his back one wrong guess can be his death. When slide is literally the only option saving me from a 50% grab, that's pretty bad. Even if Lobo gets hit with slide, Batman is at -10. So I believe after Lobo gets hit with slide he might be able to wakeup low chain or wake up overhead chain or wake up command grab and Batman will have to guess lol. Pretty ridiculous

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Shazam does fuck me up on knockdown, but I don't think he has as easy of a time getting in as other characters who fuck me up on knockdown (like Lobo Flash Bane etc.)

Shazam gets zoned out pretty bad
Even worse than the zoning it's those midrange options. Like in midrange Lobo can Hook Charge, Low Hook, Pump Shot, etc. Bane can potentially armor/level 3 venom through bats. Everything Shazam does in the midrange can be reacted to with bats =[

ForeverKing

Even worse than the zoning it's those midrange options. Like in midrange Lobo can Hook Charge, Low Hook, Pump Shot, etc. Bane can potentially armor/level 3 venom through bats. Everything Shazam does in the midrange can be reacted to with bats =[
I agree for sure. But I wouldn't say he 7-3's Shazam, that's a little much haha. At least when Shazam does somehow get in it's alot in his favor

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
maybe i just play garbage Harleys, but 4-6?

King, why sowsn't Superman beat Batman?
My Harley is garbage.

But here's how the MU goes.
If batman gets close you push block and get him back where you want him. If harley lands a blocked jump in do 112. J2 112 and repeat is kind of like a semi infinite. he has to perfectly time his back dash. Or he can push block and now you're at push block range where she likes. She can take advantage of his wake ups with a meaty play doctorand get an extra 18%. She can also zone him out and make it troublesome for him to get close

Last edited:

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
So MKX is coming out soon, and idk if Injustice is going to die or not but it's definitely not going to have as much competition in the future as it has the past year. So without further ado, this is Batman's FINAL matchup chart before MKX is released:

3 - 7 vs. Aquaman
6 - 4 vs. Ares
5 - 5 vs. Bane
5 - 5 vs. Batgirl
5 - 5 vs. Batman
5 - 5 vs. Black Adam
5 - 5 vs. Catwoman
6 - 4 vs. Cyborg
5 - 5 vs. Deathstroke
6 - 4 vs. Doomsday
4 - 6 vs. Flash
6 - 4 vs. Green Arrow
4 - 6 vs. Green Lantern
4 - 6 vs. Harley Quinn
5 - 5 vs. Hawkgirl
6 - 4 vs. Joker
5 - 5 vs. Killer Frost
5 - 5 vs. Lex Luthor
5 - 5 vs. Lobo (possible 4-6)
4 - 6 vs. Martian Manhunter (possible 3-7)
5 - 5 vs. Nightwing
4 - 6 vs. Raven
6 - 4 vs. Scorpion (possible 7-3)
6 - 4 vs. Shazam
5 - 5 vs. Sinestro
6 - 4 vs. Solomon Grundy
5 - 5 vs. Superman
5 - 5 vs. Wonder Woman
5 - 5 vs. Zatanna
4 - 6 vs. Zod

I was going to post my reasonings for each matchup, but instead we can just talk about it in the thread, so discuss!

Also I'm thinking about making a final Batman guide before MKX releases, similar to my Wonder Woman guide I made. So watch out for that ;)
I feel like this is perfect. Fuck people who say GL matchup is even and fuck people who say the Aquaman MU isn't that bad.

I hate them.

haketh

Noob
For real though the only MUs I feel confident in on commenting on *BA & DS* I agree with the numbers on, only feel DS has a sliiiiight edge in the MU but not enough to make it 6-4.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Is Batman the epitome of a balanced character? A chart doesn't get any more balanced than that.

Hell if Aqua was 4-6 then he'd be perfectly balanced.
Yaaaas. Batman has options for everything but his options are not the best. Even tho his rushdown can be really hard to deal with, the lack of a relevant wake-up game balances that out. Other than that - good zoning, good corner pressure, good just about everything. But not the bestest

ForeverKing

My Harley is garbage.

But here's how the MU goes.
If batman gets close you push block and get him back where you want him. If harley lands a blocked jump in do 112. J2 112 and repeat is kind of like a semi infinite. he has to perfectly time his back dash. Or he can push block and now you're at push block range where she likes. She can take advantage of his wake ups with a meaty play doctorand get an extra 18%. She can also zone him out and make it troublesome for him to get close
Yes you're exactly right

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
Also, I agree with the Harley number. I had once thought it was 5-5, but after improving my zoning with HQ, I saw the light. @Semi Evil Ryu would agree since we use to run the MU so much.