What's new

Breakthrough Batgirl's Flying Bat Infinite-Discovered by SonicFox

SonicFox5000

The Best.
OK COMMUNITY.
Due to emperor DMS being MIGHTY free at doing this and recording, Ill just say it myself.
All you have to do is do a cartwheel High kick in the corner, wait a second, then Flying bat X10000000000000000000000000
This can be done midscreen as well from your vortex. You do B2U3, wait right before they hit the ground, flying bat. have fun guys <3

E

Eldriken

OK COMMUNITY.
Due to emperor DMS being MIGHTY free at doing this and recording, Ill just say it myself.
All you have to do is do a cartwheel High kick in the corner, wait a second, then Flying bat X10000000000000000000000000
This can be done midscreen as well from your vortex. You do B2U3, wait right before they hit the ground, flying bat. have fun guys <3
TO THE LAB!

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
OK COMMUNITY.
Another phony infinite yawn :coffee:

Cool_Prizes

Angry Joshua
OK COMMUNITY.
IT WORKS

E

Eldriken

Hahaha. This is retarded. Just get the timing down and bam.

Can get a few reps already. Gonna keep at it.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Haha you can do B2U3 > FB > FB > FB > FB MB > D2 xx Bola> J2 > 111 (41%)

That's pretty cool.

Looks like it works off of literally any launcher anywhere on the screen.... yeesh.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
OK COMMUNITY.

QUIET CHILD! I JUST WANTED TO DO 10 REPS FOR THE PEOPLE AND MANAGED TO GET 14! DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!

RIF

Noob
Batgirl has an infinite
TYM: Let's all practice it!!! WEEEEEE!!!

Sinestro has some powerful situational tech
TYM: FUCK HIM! NERF!!

I am sorry, but the shit this community chooses to complain about and the shit it chooses to ignore is completely arbitrary and illogical.

Also...

Fuck Batgirl.

Last edited: