What's new

Breakthrough Batgirl's Flying Bat Infinite-Discovered by SonicFox

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
She doesn't need to be banned just the infinite, which is obvious that it can't be done accidentaly

A frame perfect standing 2 after a standing 2xxNDC eventually whiffs on everyone except Kenshi. And Kabal's standing 2 is a S.Mid anyway, it won't hit you in an offensive crouching state. It's good for making your opponent respect your option to follow up with a hit-confirmable launcher, but relying on it as a true block infinite is more trouble than what it's worth.

Ultimately Coolwhip's point was, the NDC comparison isn't relevant to this. WonderChef had it right with the Cyrax comparison.
Dude, I played Shang in mk9 - 2 ndc doesn't whiff on him at least 10 times in a row, because that is what my buddy was consistently able to do. We tested the match up and specific strings and gaps Shang can poke out at. I was able to poke out of a every other ndc pressure options consistently but not the 2 ndc variation. Theoretically Shang could get hit by 2 ndc and be at -8 where he would have 1 frame to do his low d3 and 2 ndc would whiff, but I was able to replicate it in practice mode with a partner only like two times. And I have to get hit by that, which leads to him being able to hitconfirm that into releasing the dash. The advantage is always heavily in kabal's favour in the pressure game at least against characters like Shang although I am just trying to poke out but he nd cancels combo starters in my face for like 20 seconds.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
LMAO remember when they patched MK and accidentally nerfed the dashing?

NRS fixes this with a patch... 1 week later Somberness returns to say P1 Advantage is back in injustice. :DOGE
During testing they tried to fix a problem with air attacks, it created super easy infinites for Kitana and I think Scorpion.

Last edited:

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
*fixes Jaxe's Corner Infinites on Vita*

Jade and Sindel get their damage nerfed to the ground to the point where they could not be used.