What's new

Tech Batgirl Unblockable Reset

Dulllyanna

You're going to shoot guns at me?
Maybe it's training mode only? I'd test but I've got tendinitis and can only use a pad right now (Which is a major no-no). If not then lol GFJ again NRS.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
against another player? who is blocking?
bola, whiff move, MB (no meter), b3, j3, d2~bola repeat ... how can they block bola if it is in a juggle?

EDIT: Ok... so finally got someone to test it with me and the MB bola (or any other attack) is blockable IF you whiff an attack first. colt Jer ... awesome!

Moonyz

Noob
So I've found that even though they can block the MB bola after the whiff... They they are at VERY negative frames. I'm practicing it on Lex ATM. And after he blocks the MB bola, I can get a free jump in 2 before he can reversal with the Corp Charge

Dulllyanna

You're going to shoot guns at me?
Yeah... but she literally gets a free jump-in 2 followed by 111 into guaranteed low/overhead mixup attempt into the same bullshit setup after bola hits anyways and it doesn't cost anything extra lol.

Moonyz

Noob
Yeah... but she literally gets a free jump-in 2 followed by 111 into guaranteed low/overhead mixup attempt into the same bullshit setup after bola hits anyways and it doesn't cost anything extra lol.
While this is true... You can get a 40%+ if they DON'T block the MB. Because there's still people that aren't very umm... Good... At the game online. I'm just exploring all the options and ways to exploit things for those who wish to. :D

Moonyz

Noob
While this is true... You can get a 40%+ if they DON'T block the MB. Because there's still people that aren't very umm... Good... At the game online. I'm just exploring all the options and ways to exploit things for those who wish to. :D

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
So uhh yeah I still get in some sort of vortex of death playing against batgirl and I have no idea how to get out of it, wtf is going on with that?

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
That's it indeed. It's just a 50/50. If you guess wrong, you'll get "vortexed" again and get another chance to guess right. Simple.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
That's it indeed. It's just a 50/50. If you guess wrong, you'll get "vortexed" again and get another chance to guess right. Simple.
Verily I say thee tis then I who hath luck worse than all those who exist in the cosmos!

I seem to always guess wrong is what I'm saying.

Verily I say thee is then I who hath luck worse than all those who exist in the cosmos!

I seem to always guess wrong is what I'm saying.
Remember that a variation of the high option is a string that goes low.

She has a few options

B12- low, mid (-2 on block)
B2U3 overhead, mid (-6? on block)

B2D3 overhead, low (-7 on block.. Low Can be canceled into a special, most are D1 interruptible.)

Throw.

Cross up shennangans.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Remember that a variation of the high option is a string that goes low.

She has a few options

B12- low, mid (-2 on block)
B2U3 overhead, mid (-6? on block)

B2D3 overhead, low (-7 on block.. Low Can be canceled into a special, most are D1 interruptible.)

Throw.

Cross up shennangans.
hmm thanks. this is what i hate about DLC characters, I cant learn their moves to be able to play against them. its annoying they do that.

I'll just block low and high and hope the gods have my back.