What's new

General/Other Batgirl Trailer Analysis

hmm the most interesting for me is batgirl are a hero, and lobo was put in that side also, so means the next two DLC will be villians.

edit: i hope no Zod or Scorpion

I'm just saying if Batgirl has that move with the same advantages as Supes, then she'd destroy everyone :D. That launcher does looks sick though, I wonder if she can do that into the multi-stab (MB), then wall bounce, and somehow into that thing that traps opponents in place. If she could do that, she'd be doing massive damage son!
I'm liking this alot. Combos already being thought up, even though they are slightly impractical I THINK. That jabby-stabby special she has when MB'd gave her a free Back 3, so she has that, but if she can link into that double meter burn(?) special that dangles them/the projectile that captures them, she could definitely have something like Green Lantern's "MB Lift, dash under" reset, which is fucking gross. GOD, I seriously cannot wait to hit the lab with this character. I've never anticipated labbing it up with a character since I saw Ghost Rider's UMvC3 Reveal Trailer and dear god that got me pretty hype.

CHAINSAW305

Jus chill'n
Maybe I'm just blind from salt, but all I saw was:
- Shazam's Trait
- Sinestro's shackle
- Flash's special uppercut
- various poofs including a maaaaaaybe smoke parry
- a MB something into an air super that could be a horrible children's toy (inb4 Nerf brand BungeeBitch)
Salt can blind a man from time to time.

Maybe I'm just blind from salt, but all I saw was:
- Shazam's Trait
- Sinestro's shackle
- Flash's special uppercut
- various poofs including a maaaaaaybe smoke parry
- a MB something into an air super that could be a horrible children's toy (inb4 Nerf brand BungeeBitch)
Seeing as we seem to be all about quoting this one again, you missed out Hawkgirls wingevade(didnt look like a smoke parry was there though)

While her specials resemble known ones, they all work quite differently.
-How her trait measures up, no idea, but thinking of shazam doesnt seem bad.
-Her shackle is a slow startup projectile rather than tracking and is a nice counterbalance to her fast startup batarang.
-Her uppercut seems slower than flashes, but she can end it into teleports.
-Looks like HGs wingevade, jumpback into a divekick or teleport
-Silly peoples using 5 bars in a combo, this isn't Mahvel :3

To be fair, none of the characters in the game was a Flash/Sinestro/Hawkgirl/Shazam hybrid yet, so she is pretty unique.

You could have also pointed out she has harleys cartwheel in a string as well as doomsdays jumping knee :3

I can't wait to play this girl <3

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
Doesnt look like it moves nearly as much forward as his, despite her little hop forward(if I'm looking at the one you are thinking of). I was more interested in her jM to low hit then launch string from early on :3 Also even if that little hop launch string is like supes doesn't mean we have a +1 special to go to :3

Still though, that tracking teleport, I like that dashes can avoid it, so it isn't brain dead, but fast enough to pick up any projectile that cant be held and dash cancelled(Joker, Hawk, Lex, Nightwing, Harley...hmmm did I get all of them..oh wait cyborg will still have that ability), so uhh deathstroke is gonna have a fun time :3

NRS:"Nerf deathstroke? Naw son thats not how we do, here have a character that'll make them regret only being able to play him that one way while the good ones with variable game will still be okay"

I like these NRS guys, they're silly :3

Too bad they're nerfing deathstroke in Batgirl patch bro

Sailorblade

Mains mostly hotties
How is that a bad thing? I enjoy 9-1 matchups :3

I think the man'll be fine, but come tomorrow well see the consequences of it. The numbers seem all wrong :S
Hmm well about 75% of Deathstroke players I played never gave me too much of a hassle, and besides I want him at full strength to take him down with Batgirl.

Waiting on tomorrow baby!