What's new

Video/Tutorial Batgirl - Official Reveal Gameplay Trailer w/ Back Story + New Joker Skin

James Keel

He that delivers sadness by kicking your ass
Video release is great, but I'm not a fan of NRS' Batgirl costume.

And with the preview of Joker's Killing Joke skin, they have to add this.

batman the killing joke.jpg and then one more batman skin....maybe classic blue and grey Babs. I've got my fingers crossed.

She definitely looks fun to use and I'll give her a fair shot, but, at the end of the day I'd still rather have Zatanna or Power Girl.

Me, MorbidAltruism, Scarlett, Scarlett_Viper, and @Shadowknight have bragging rights for liking Batgirl before it was cool to like her.
Damn straight, and now I feel totally justified.
she's more batman than batman. He should have every single one of those moves.
That is exactly what I was thinking the instant she did the first smoke-grapple teleport.

My thoughts, besides her being more Batman than Batman? She looks ridiculously fun. She just feels so damn fast, looks like she has a lot of tricky gadgets to throw at her opponents. Not sure who's doing the voice though, definitely seems a bit too high to be the woman who did Oracle in the Arkham games. Also, no high heels, but her heels do have blades that come out at the end of her Super. Poor Joker got what he deserved. :D Also, dat outro.

Oh and one more thing. I hope someone picks up that phone...
Hey! Batgirl should come with a Killing Joke skin for Joker in the compatibility pack! And that should be who she fights!
Because I f**king called it!

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
she looks unbelievably amazing tho, visually at least...

Im cool with her being a DLC... Starfire, Posion Ivy and or Canary wouldve been received a litle better by the audience... But she looks so dam cute/sick too lol

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
He killed Jason, which was by and far the best Robin Costume (Aside from Damians in the injustice comic. But they are both similar (black and red)
I'm sorry what? You did not just say Todd is better than Grayson? Dick kicks all kinds of ass (oh dear) as either Robin or Nightwing!

My bad only just noticed you were talking strictly costume-wise. My fanboy panties get in a twist whenever someone doesn't give Grayson his dues so sorry again!

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
As a Joker main who lives near Disney World I have to say this is the first time I disagree with you. This is the perfect alt for me!
It's not bad. I'm glad he's getting a new costume at least.

It's a perfect troll costume for sure. Lol
Ima be rocking it once it comes out no doubt.

I'm just salty. I want new 52. I like joker looking like a threat

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
New DLC idea! Let's get Carrie! We don't already have enough Bats characters. Super could involve her slingshot or the Superbattle Batmobile. /sarcasm.
It wasn't my point that we need more Bat family costumes. I happen to agree that we've got enough of them while other chars got squat. Grayson > Todd..... that was my point