What's new

Video/Tutorial Batgirl - Official Reveal Gameplay Trailer w/ Back Story + New Joker Skin

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Yawngirl. Completely unimpressed with her. Guess I have to deal with it considered I already paid for her, though....

But that Killing Joke Alt is fucking sick. I'll definitely pay for that. Hopefully the other two alts in that pack are classic Batman from that book and Robin for Nightwing. I'd definitely be happy about those.

Mulder

King of Heroes
I would assume the classic blue caped and cowl batman.

Would really love if they threw a Robin Alt in there. I know he wasn't in that comic, but Joker did Kill him.
Which Robin costume? Dick Grayson's, Jason Todd's ((The one who Joker killed)), Tim Drake's, or Damian Wayne's?

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Very nice. I like what I've seen so far. Similar to Batman but with enough differences to make her unique. I love the Supermove and the intro.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Which Robin costume? Dick Grayson's, Jason Todd's ((The one who Joker killed)), Tim Drake's, or Damian Wayne's?
He killed Jason, which was by and far the best Robin Costume (Aside from Damians in the injustice comic. But they are both similar (black and red)

So she has Makoto's run special from Blazblue. 3 attack options from it (dive kick, teleport, anti-air drop kick) and the ability to just move around as shown before she does the super. Her trait seems to be like Shazam's, but faster and pretty much better (internal crying). I love how her air super is just a super stomp on fools, perfect super to do on the haters.

I plan on breaking this character. A lot.