What's new

General/Other Batgirl is a wasted slot... wait... what?

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Newsflash: the Batman universe is extremely popular and has maybe 70% of the most iconic, beloved, and recognizable characters in the DC canon.

I don't know why people are surprised at this; but there it is. If you don't like it, there's always Marvel :p
70%??? really?? I think 70% is a very large exageration ;) But than again with the quantity of Batman that DC shoves everywhere, i am not surprised

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Newsflash: the Batman universe is extremely popular and has maybe 70% of the most iconic, beloved, and recognizable characters in the DC canon.

I don't know why people are surprised at this; but there it is. If you don't like it, there's always Marvel :p
honestly I think its bad idea to use mostly Batman characters I thought one of the reasons Injustice was made was to get Casuals into comics by showing them many cool characters they have never seen before that are only in comics not to show off Batman characters they have already seen in movies
now you might be thinking won't the Batman characters get them to read comics also? the answer is no if the movies and cartoons don't change their mind this game won't either

they might be trying to just get a quick buck by using a lot of Batman character but they could probably make more money in the long run by showing other interesting characters