What's new

Question Batgirl High Level Play Videos

Noticed this section doesn't have a section for videos of high level gameplay of Batgirl. I don't know who all uses her or has used her at a high level at any tournaments or online.

If you guys have any videos and gameplay it would be well appreciated.

Thanks.

I second this. I'm scrounging for high level Batgirl play. Actually came here for the sole reason of making this topic.

BCE

Noob
i dont get it, aquaman from the deep is -2o on block and smoke bomb is 15 frames, why i cant punish it ?

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
i dont get it, aquaman from the deep is -2o on block and smoke bomb is 15 frames, why i cant punish it ?
I think it can be punished only close or mid screen. Not full screen. Or I can be wrong.

BCE

Noob
the animation is the same no matter hers position on the screen. much probably the frame data still is wrong

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
The frame data is wrong about the smoke port. The way to test it is go into practice mode with you as aquaman and pick Babs for your opponent. Go to ai optiions, turn on reversal mode and pick smokeport as the reversal attack, now try doing from the deep from every distance to see if the Ai's godlike reversal skills can do it. You will find the ai can't even do it :(

From a KOTH with GamerBlakeand friends. Notice the bat evade shenanigans.
Very cool video. I don't know why I never thought of doing b2u3 after bf3 I always do b3 afterwards. ... but now that I've got the timing guess there is no reason to switch lol.

I also really need to start doing that 111 evade 1 bomb plant set up more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
From a KOTH with GamerBlakeand friends. Notice the bat evade shenanigans.
You play batgirl very differently to anyone else I've seen. Just a few questions, why do you go for the oki setup from hard knockdown when you have them in bola? You have a standing reset,why waste it? Also, love that corner setup with interactables but couldn't you get more damage from a straight corner combo?

The oki setup is just something i've been toying around with. Probably not worth it. The corner setup gives me around 50% and a vortex situation for one bar. It can be tech rolled, though.