What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed by NRS

that argument can lost so long. you have to admit this is becoming a trend so quit acting like it isnt an issue in the gaming community

and you wonder why this garbage continues because you are supporting it like a blind sheep. if you dont voice that something is wrong this will continue in the gaming buisness as a whole
he isn't supporting it like a blind sheep, he's one of the few that wanted batgirl

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
that argument can lost so long. you have to admit this is becoming a trend so quit acting like it isnt an issue in the gaming community

and you wonder why this garbage continues because you are supporting it like a blind sheep. if you dont voice that something is wrong this will continue in the gaming buisness as a whole
No. He simply means you need to make more educated purchases. Stop buying mystery content and getting mad at the developer because you don't like the mystery content. You are entitled to a refund. But don't pretend it isn't your fault. :16Bit

Mulder

King of Heroes

How am I blind if I like this?

tazzmission

Banned
No. He simply means you need to make more educated purchases. Stop buying mystery content and getting mad at the developer because you don't like the mystery content. You are entitled to a refund. But don't pretend it isn't your fault. :16Bit
i blame the studio for not advertising what they are selling. after this mess nrs will no longer get any money from me

you can continue contributing to a con artist way of dealing fine w/e but im fucking done

Bluez

~ Rialt1 PrimE ~
If they wanted to add a female from the Batman series, Poison Ivy would have been a much better choice imo. Batgirl is just lame.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.

Cause it isn't dude you bought it even after the MK debacle so it's on you.
Capcom releases 40$ disk updates and you all are acting like Boon shot your dog over 15$?:coffee: