What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed by NRS

Mulder

King of Heroes
And yet, the cowl is still less bulky than the Nolan Batman. :p Seriously, I hated the cowl in those movies.

Anyways...that's a better looking screenshot than any of the one taken for the other character skins they've been showing lately. Love the design.
She ain't a ski. She be a character.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
While I do think Batgirl is a TERRIBLE choice for a DLC character, her costume and those weapon thingy's on her arms look pretty cool, gotta admit. But the worst thing is that this most likely means that Zod and especially effin' Scorpion are gonna be DLC as well. Oh well... please let there be a second Season Pass with actual diverse characters.

tazzmission

Banned
alot of people including me are asking for refunds on the injustice facebook page

now before the batgirl fans jump down my throat on how shes this great charachter you may want to read the page for yourself and see how people are sick of batman charachters

Awesome, but don't know about the claw things. I guess that's how they're going to make her not a Batman clone.
It's....a different take to say the least. Which I'm all for, this is why I get excited when companies team up, I like seeing one sides take or version on the others characters.

So far I gotta say we only have her design, haven't even seen her gameplay and already I can see NRS is taking her where I'd never expect.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I'll admit the pincers kinda have me interested to see her gameplay, but she still shouldn't be in this game.

Mulder

King of Heroes
alot of people including me are asking for refunds on the injustice facebook page

now before the batgirl fans jump down my throat on how shes this great charachter you may want to read the page for yourself and see how people are sick of batman charachters
I want a refund when only 2/4 of the characters've been confirmed....ugh give me a break. At least wait for Scorpion and Zod to be validated before flipping off your lid.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
It's....a different take to say the least. Which I'm all for, this is why I get excited when companies team up, I like seeing one sides take or version on the others characters.

So far I gotta say we only have her design, haven't even seen her gameplay and already I can see NRS is taking her where I'd never expect.
True, looking forward to the gameplay next week. I wonder when she'll be released, any guesses on the month?