What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed by NRS

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Nothing I hate more as a black man than seeing people suggest more diversity and only recommend black people/characters.

I mean, I'm all for diversity but black and white isnt exactly diverse.
I don't really care what you want. I want to play as a nice sexy black man. I am sorry if you don't want the same. I don't like playing whiteys. :16Bit

didn't mean that, i was talking gaming in the general sense, if there where game stores or something i could get friends to play, sadly everything is imported from the us and it raises a lot in price, i'm not making excuses, just saying.
I know you're only 16 so your opportunity for good jobs is low, let alone school being more important.

So I understand if you prioritize real life over gaming, if gaming mountain is a larger and more inclined and ragged beast than the one I have to climb.

but it's still always something you can do to improve your experience. It's upt o you to decide if it's worth it or not. And you clearly said it's not worth it. Therefore you were excempt from the original post of this conversation thus didn't need to respond.

However still #2, how do you plan to learn to fight batgirl lol. through practicing against one online that's good?

tazzmission

Banned
Nothing I hate more as a black man than seeing people suggest more diversity and only recommend black people/characters.

hell we need more females. so what shouldve been done is 2 black females

fatality and vixen that way you kill to birds with one stone in regards to the female argument and black argument

and if you think about it vixen could have a style like kenshi from mk9 because she created aniamls similar to kenshi telikinises sword and clone

trufenix

bye felicia

Nobody's afraid of offending anyone else.

Oh, and nobody likes arabs, so you can't call that racism anymore.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
This thread has taught me one thing: I'm going to like being in The Batgirl family. But only if I can be the thing in the basement that the family feeds fishheads. You know, the one they never actually talk about.

I know you're only 16 so your opportunity for good jobs is low, let alone school being more important.

So I understand if you prioritize real life over gaming, if gaming mountain is a larger and more inclined and ragged beast than the one I have to climb.

but it's still always something you can do to improve your experience. It's upt o you to decide if it's worth it or not. And you clearly said it's not worth it. Therefore you were excempt from the original post of this conversation thus didn't need to respond.

However still #2, how do you plan to learn to fight batgirl lol. through practicing against one online that's good?
real life's good, just boring. i'm a completionist, if i get games i want them full and finish them, don't really have to be a master at fighting batgirl cuz i'm not going to tournaments, but i'll get every character and the more that are personal favorites the better (i'm not mad right now).

The_Greatest_Username

Reincarnated Member
hell we need more females. so what shouldve been done is 2 black females

fatality and vixen that way you kill to birds with one stone in regards to the female argument and black argument
Actually, that's tokenism. True diversity would be a DLC cast with Blue Beetle, Batwoman, Vixen, and Atom.