What's new

Match-up Discussion Batgirl, all match-ups

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
ah man,unfortunetly not dude I'm on Xbox.im not sure if karnage is on
Psn aswell though.tbh I'm far from good anyway lol.
Its all good man I'm just always lookin out for folks grind out matches with, get tired of randoms and having to deal with haters.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Its all good man I'm just always lookin out for folks grind out matches with, get tired of randoms and having to deal with haters.
yeah I know how that feels man.when I play randoms I just feel like I'm not learning anything at all and tbh I get more pissed off with myself for losing to something that I have no knowledge of.i really should spend more time in practice messing with these characters that I know nothing about rather than just playing on autopilot all the time.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
yeah I know how that feels man.when I play randoms I just feel like I'm not learning anything at all and tbh I get more pissed off with myself for losing to something that I have no knowledge of.i really should spend more time in practice messing with these characters that I know nothing about rather than just playing on autopilot all the time.
Yep I got beat by some braindead tactics due to delay the other day and pissed me off like crazy. I hate losing due to dumbass delay.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Do you guys play on PSN, I'm looking for some good players to grind matches with quite a bit AM is definately one my most hated, I know how to deal with him using HG, but I need to learn tha match-up with BG as well.
It's not worth learning the aquaman MU as batgirl. Unless you are playing a scrub aquaman, you will not win. He is batgirl's worst MU and a hard counter at that. Just use someone else.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
It's not worth learning the aquaman MU as batgirl. Unless you are playing a scrub aquaman, you will not win. He is batgirl's worst MU and a hard counter at that. Just use someone else.
What if they counterpick you in tournament?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
What if they counterpick you in tournament?
Lose, then swap chars. Or hope to god they don't know the match up and that you get Ferris/HOJ.

Trust me, I know how to play the MU. I know exactly what I'm meant to do and how to do it. Still doesn't make the MU any easier.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
What if you already lost a game? I know it's a bad match-up, but we should still learn it.
If you lost a game, then you should've changed characters. If you lost a game and you know they play aquaman, then you shouldn't have changed to babs as a counter pick =D

By all means, go ahead and try and learn it. I've already posted my thoughts on how to approach the MU prior so you're welcome read that.

Just I personally hate this MU with a fiery passion.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
If you lost a game, then you should've changed characters. If you lost a game and you know they play aquaman, then you shouldn't have changed to babs as a counter pick =D

By all means, go ahead and try and learn it. I've already posted my thoughts on how to approach the MU prior so you're welcome read that.

Just I personally hate this MU with a fiery passion.
Yes, I read it. Pretty good stuff. Only thing is you can't B3 from the bola because he can use trait to block it (if he activates it early enough). Also, her only 1 hit launchers are overheads or mids, so he can just block high while in trait and his options are covered.

I did want to bring up something. If you MB the bola immediately after he activates trait, it still connects and leads to a b3 full combo. If you don't see him activate trait immediately after being put in the bola, it's almost guaranteed to hit. If you do see him activate trait, you can activate electric knuckles and go for some chip damage into more pressure. Or do something like f212 wing evade to stay safe and try to react to what he does next.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Yes, I read it. Pretty good stuff. Only thing is you can't B3 from the bola because he can use trait to block it (if he activates it early enough). Also, her only 1 hit launchers are overheads or mids, so he can just block high while in trait and his options are covered.

I did want to bring up something. If you MB the bola immediately after he activates trait, it still connects and leads to a b3 full combo. If you don't see him activate trait immediately after being put in the bola, it's almost guaranteed to hit. If you do see him activate trait, you can activate electric knuckles and go for some chip damage into more pressure. Or do something like f212 wing evade to stay safe and try to react to what he does next.
Yeah, the b3 thing was a while ago lol.

If I see them trait in bola now what I do is dash up and either grab, d3 or db33. From the knock down I start oki pressure while his trait whittles away and I can hopefully land a b2 combo for big damage.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
If I see them trait in bola now what I do is dash up and either grab, d3 or db33. From the knock down I start oki pressure while his trait whittles away and I can hopefully land a b2 combo for big damage.
I like the d3/throw. I use the throw alot actually. db33 is really unsafe, but i guess if you d3 them a few times it could work... just seems risky. F3 seems like a better option but it's pretty slow.

I fear that eventually they will start teching the throw though... :(

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I like the d3/throw. I use the throw alot actually. db33 is really unsafe, but i guess if you d3 them a few times it could work... just seems risky. F3 seems like a better option but it's pretty slow.

I fear that eventually they will start teching the throw though... :(
Yeah, they can hold either back or down and mash throw to really make it a 50/50. You can also instant air j3, but that knockdown isn't untechable so they can roll that.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Sooooooo yeah, Aquaman is practically impossible to beat with Batgirl. Does he even have any bad match-ups?
No, it's not impossible. Just reaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyy difficult. If you play perfectly it's still possible to win. And apparently some here say it's only a 6-4 lol.