What's new

General/Other Bat-Breakers United: I reckon we should know each other!

Oogalord

Noob
XBL: Oogalord

i actually don't have access to XBL right now, but will in the near future. for now, i admit i am reduced to playing the CPU since i don't know anyone in the area who plays. yaaaaaay

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
XBOX
GT:el CHINOCUDEIRO
European(spanish), allways thought Bane's threads could be something he says in Spanish like:"te comeré el corazón","yo soy tu muerte","vete al diablo"...

PSN - raven2212

I don't get TONS of time online but always like to have others to spar with to help improve my game. Not amazing or anything but I love the big guy and main him exclusively. Feel free to friend and invite if you see me online.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Sí, SOY Español.(Spain from Europe, not Mexican,uh¡¡¡)
"Voy a comer el corazón"=(It´s bad spanish because it means =I´m going to eat the heart)He would say better "Voy a comer tu corazón"= I´m going to eat your heart
"Yo soy tu muerte"=I am your death
"Vete al diablo"= (It´s bad spanish because Vete al Diablo means =Go to Devil) I think he would say better "Vete al infierno" = go to hell.

Also , his Spanish is "southamerican" , with a Southamerican(perhaps Mexican) accent, not a pure spanish accent.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
We really need to get a nice KOTH room going on 360. I'm getting so tired of playing against randoms.

Error

DF2+R2
PSN: Pittyfulme

I had no interest in Bane until I watched a pre-release stream from I think Arturo and he looked really fun to play. He was actually the first character I played although Black Adam was my decided main pre-release.

Heya all! PSN: Zuldrogo

I have fallen in love with this forum even though my brain is probably close to exploding. I have always loved fighting games and thought I was "decent" but never really invested much into them. Injustice has opened up my eyes and drive to become a great player. Picked up an arcade stick (always wanted one) and am starting to learn all the technical intricacies of the game such as frame data, block stun hit stun etc etc; basically I am a newb. I tooled around on a handful of characters from Batman to Joker to Flash to AwkwardMan. Never have I been a brawler type player, but after a few matches and some serious practice with Bane I found my main. I have been finding these forums BEYOND helpful but I still have a long way to go to probably even be considered above average. Keep up the great work on here all and it's a pleasure to be among you.

Sorry for the wall of text.

Xbox: DesiringCard68

Bane as a whole needs tremendous buffs but he is indeed playable, just take spatience and an advanced understanding of his non-existant tools (joke.)