What's new

General/Other Bat-Breakers United: I reckon we should know each other!

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope
Thought it might be a good idea to get at least all the Bane players to post their tags and consoles they play on. Helps us find friends to play with at first glance instead of having to search through threads. Players from other (inferior) character threads can come here to find some players to get some Bane MU experience with as well. Lemme start.

PSN - Worlds8thWonder

Let's get to wreckoning!

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
PSN: PDM-Deadman-

Bane main at heart, playing Black Adam until I can figure out how to deal with the zone war as Bane

Edit: Dropped Black Adam completely, Bane main till death. I bleed Venom.

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
XBL shad0wki11er 27

I'm trying to get a really good bane and I'm sticking to using bane through every match zoning matches also i just want bane to really show he,s a good character

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
PSN: Derplorddewgong

You'll probably see me around talking about the potential of Bane as well as some decent options he has, and I usually play on the crouching fierce stream so you guys can feel free to see me at work.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I'm rolling Bane as well. Commented in another thread on how I never see him except for myself. GT is username, XBOX.

360 GT: OutlawNightmare

I have been using Bane in all match ups to try and see what I can get away with against what characters. My biggest issue is failing the input for Double Punch way too much. It results in a f2 coming out and me getting full combo punished for it :(

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Adam Todd

Ana-R-chY
PSN : Ana-R-chY
Bane is a character I need a lot of help learning as I've never played a grappler before. So if anyone wants to add me and help me learn him that'd be great. I have a fairly strong Batman, GL, and Nightwing so far. Hoping to add Bane to that list soon.

Xbox 360: WVviaBC

I'd like to see how some of you other guys are playing Bane. I have not played any other character though, so I'll have to be Bane as well :D

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
If anyone has 360, post your gamertags here. It would be nice to have a few Bane players unite on Live.

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
AvG freeHUGS

I don't have the game on 360 yet, but I plan on getting it soon so I can record. My HD PVR doesn't like my PS3.

gt:XxXD4RKFROSTXxX i play often but i tend to complain alot about how horrible the inputs are when it comes to getting special moves 2 come out ... if you dont mind this feel free 2 add me

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
dynasty penguin

on 360
Bane is my secondary. Has been since before the patch. I'm definitely not dropping this guy now that 1.03 hit either!

Ravensbaine

Welcome to the Chaos Dimension
PSN: RavensBaine
Just recently picked bane back up as one of my mains that Luchador costume is just to amazing to ignore