What's new

Tech Bane's Flash Parry

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
This use to happen to be a bunch unintentionally, and could be pretty damn important if it works on a nice amount of the cast. It would be muuuuuch nice to be able to get full combo damage and send the opponent back into the oki game instead of just crushing the wake up and gettin back into oki. As far as backdashing goes how solid of an action is that against this?

GGA Max

This use to happen to be a bunch unintentionally, and could be pretty damn important if it works on a nice amount of the cast. It would be muuuuuch nice to be able to get full combo damage and send the opponent back into the oki game instead of just crushing the wake up and gettin back into oki. As far as backdashing goes how solid of an action is that against this?
Check the little notes under each video, so far only mmh and cyborg can. I hope it does work on more characters, too.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Damn, I was hoping for something new

This is really good to have it on video though, good job. :) People are sleeping on Bane..

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Lmao. Yo, sorry I haven't answered your invites. Literally every time I've been either AFK or running sets offline. I'm down to play now if you want.
Hey sorry was in the shower, and it's cool, I usually invite everyone on my FL at once.

I'm down now if you are.

nw bottom 10

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You mean for the tech? Its mainly just low-advancing strings, single hit projectiles, and the whatnots.
So no one comes to mind, no.