What's new

Bane Pre-Release General Discussion Yhread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see his anti air throw actually be useful this time around, and not have a poor hitbox and low hit advantage. The animations for it were awesome; it was a shame that it sucked.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I hope his air grab got reworked altogether. The fact that it changed up where you'd throw them based on their height/position was incredibly annoying. I would rather have it just be one animation, or like, let us choose which to do with the D-pad

Last edited:

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
Few thoughts and random responses.
I liked Banes i1 costume better because it looks more like an updated knightfall outfit. Some things I didn't like were that if he starts pressuring you with buttons you know he can tick with, it's basically a 50/50 between cmmd grab or oh punch. The former cannot be njp punished the latter is -5.
I wish he kept backbreaker but the new ccmd grab looks cool too.
I don't remember from the stream but it looked like elbow drop had a longer startup. Maybe some moves will leave a gap where you must punish before it becomes active and it is possibly safe on block? Not sure tho.
His d1 is back.
Old super was better.
I'm glad 123 is back.
The air throw wasn't random and depended on whether the opponent was facing up/down/ and if their head was near you or away from you

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
Also the return of his f1 is funny.
And I don't like the idea of high low command grabs. That's one thing I didn't like about Shazam

Thefish

One Drink, Two Drink, Three Drink.. More.
Why do I keep finding myself in places where I read a comment and am like. "Fuck yeah, I agree totally."
Then I read a reply arguing the exact opposite and I'm like. "Fuck yeah, let's back up a minute."

Oh well, bane looks incredible this time around. but i do have to say his super in the first one looked heeps better.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Yeah I liked that you could use different string cancelled into air grab and you could know which grab would come out so it was consistent in that manner. I definitely want different options for the air grab considering we can't choose what side to throw people to with mb command grab anymore.

Plus itss just 4 more sick throws to add to the arsenal. I hope the flapjack one returns, that shit was so hilarious just whipping them over your body face first into the ground. In the corner you could do a meaty cross up body splash then B112 air throw back into the corner

Error

DF2+R2
Few thoughts and random responses.
I liked Banes i1 costume better because it looks more like an updated knightfall outfit. Some things I didn't like were that if he starts pressuring you with buttons you know he can tick with, it's basically a 50/50 between cmmd grab or oh punch. The former cannot be njp punished the latter is -5.
I wish he kept backbreaker but the new ccmd grab looks cool too.
I don't remember from the stream but it looked like elbow drop had a longer startup. Maybe some moves will leave a gap where you must punish before it becomes active and it is possibly safe on block? Not sure tho.
His d1 is back.
Old super was better.
I'm glad 123 is back.
The air throw wasn't random and depended on whether the opponent was facing up/down/ and if their head was near you or away from you
Do you meanv better animation for the super? Because functionally I thought his super was ass in Injustice.
And yeah, depending on what string you did before air grab you could consistently choose whether to go forward or backward.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
never said the air throw was random

but the fact that you had to consider it differently for every character's jump arc and jump animation + anti-airing them with a normal was tedious. I'd rather have one consistent air grab or be able to choose what I want to do with the D pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.