What's new

Match Footage Bane gameplay from PND Mustard

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
thx my reptile colleague :) i am selling my ps3 now to buy 360 now already because i just discovered that on psn i can't even play with US players :( that's really suck because mk is US game and there are much more people . But i can't play with xbox controller in fighting games :( trying to get controller converter pro to play with ps3 controller :) THTB man can u say me which console are u using and guys like cd jr, perfect legend,reo,tom brady plz
I'm using 360, as is PL. I'm not sure about the rest, but I do know CDjr and REO have a 360. Tom is on PS3, if I'm not mistaken (Doesn't touch online, though).

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
I'm using 360, as is PL. I'm not sure about the rest, but I do know CDjr and REO have a 360. Tom is on PS3, if I'm not mistaken (Doesn't touch online, though).
ok sure i need to buy 360, and the community is better than on psn. My last question about u guys who have 360, what u use sticks or controllers (ps3 or 360) ? :)

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Don't know if it's still up or not, but someone uploaded a 51% Bane combo and it consisted of like, nothing. Must have been using venom.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I just use a PS2 pad with a eTokki converter. That's generally what's used, PS pad with converter or stick.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
You can hit like a truck if you do high damage without long juggles.

Trait has no activation time, so he can trait and then tank through anything. Your imagination is very limited, all things considered.

His dash both forward and back look great, which means he could potentially be a solid spacing character. Gotta think about the meta more than the frame data.

Don't know if you've seen this yet but here is some more Bane info

http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/the-answers.29858/#post-763482

Reactions: RYX

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
This was just as i left to get my bus, i didnt wanna interrupt you guys to say bye or i mightve ruined the set/video :p

Bane and lex both look so good for giant tank characters, same with grundy, all the huge guys look like the pack all the dirt of the rushers!

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Bane is super fun, you guys are gonna have a blast with him when this game lands, don't let this gameplay put you off though, he does have ways around zoning, i just wasn't doing them as this was like, a 5 minute Bane :p his venom is wicked.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
When I played against his Bane, there was some SERIOUS damage going on for minimal hit combos.
Bane gets like, 8% more on everything if you land the jumping body splash (down+Fierce in the air). it crosses up and grants a grounded combo, instead of just knocking down like most jumping fierce attacks.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
although folks, please keep in mind that this is on the PAX East build of the game, everything you see in this video or what Ketchup and i talk about is of course subject to change. :)

Flagg

Noob
Don't know if it's still up or not, but someone uploaded a 51% Bane combo and it consisted of like, nothing. Must have been using venom.
Does venom power him up, like Juggeranuts "power up" special in the Capcom games?

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Thanks for uploading the video. This is the best footage I've seen on Bane so far. Still not sure if he'll be one of my mains.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Thanks PND_Mustard -- it's nice to finally see someone put Bane on the map :)
He was one of the first characters I was attracted to, and it looks like his matches will be nothing but hype.