What's new

Bane Combo Thread

113xxBB3, JI2, 123xxDB1
If you replace JI2 with JId3 it does more damage. Just do the d3 early in the jump to land the rest
So 113xxBB3, JId3, 123xxDB1

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I don't think that's right, you sure you tested that with competitive mode on?
im testing again neither of our combos are correct

In corner 113 b23 works but 123 doesnt connect. Testing competitive vs superman

For mine, it works its 401 damage not 438 so thx for noticing

Hey all, Im new to TYM. Was messing around with Bane and found something cool...

B23, 223xxDB1

Its mid screen with no meter, and does 340 damage in competitive mode vs. Superman. I haven't tested it out on other chars.

Has anyone found this yet?

Hey all, Im new to TYM. Was messing around with Bane and found something cool...

B23, 223xxDB1

Its mid screen with no meter, and does 340 damage in competitive mode vs. Superman. I haven't tested it out on other chars.

Has anyone found this yet?
B23, B23, 123xxDB1 does 60 more damage

B2(low, 18f)
B23, B23xxBB3, 123xxDB1 [ 498 ] ( forward )

Bb3? What the f is bb3?

Cant get bane bomb down after b113 any tips

Last edited:

Korvin

Noob
Guys how can you pcik direction where bane throws opponent (talking about bd1) , sometimes he throws oponent forward , sometimes he spin and throw them away , and once i got i dunno how he just throw behind his back.. So how do you do it ? :p Or it is just scripted. ( Sry for my bad english)

sIllverback

Lin Kuei Grandmaster
Guys how can you pcik direction where bane throws opponent (talking about bd1) , sometimes he throws oponent forward , sometimes he spin and throw them away , and once i got i dunno how he just throw behind his back.. So how do you do it ? :p Or it is just scripted. ( Sry for my bad english)
It's dependent on the way the opponent is facing in mid air. He has 4 different throws for Face Up Feet Toward, Face Up Feet Away, Face Down Feet Toward, and Face Down Feet Away.