What's new

Breakthrough - Piercing Ball roll is not functioning properly

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Yes mileena roll should low profile highs.

When they fix that the can also fix it so she doesn't low profile any mids because she should not be able to low profile a mid. That's kind of the thing that distinguishes them from highs.

I'd be happy to see both issues fixed. I'm sure you agree :).

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I think this actually might be to do with Scorpion's standing 2 rather than roll, I was playing a set the other day (as HT Lao mind you) where I tried to get up and D1 as I got up but his standing 2 caught me out of it even though I was crouching. Nerf Scorpion? :confused:

ando1184

Noob
She can be thrown out of ball as well. Since it's not armored I don't see a real problem with this? The move acts as a superior AA, combo starter, and has great mobility and recover on whiff to begin with.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
bacon... when were you planning on introducing me to all these hot babes i hear you play mk with in the video

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
When you try to meaty on wake up with Lao doing b3 only to have it get rolled under meterless while at the wall.

Yeah Fuck this over buffed bitch.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Fortunately I never learned Mileena so I don't have to try and work around this character-breaking tech.

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
She can be thrown out of ball as well. Since it's not armored I don't see a real problem with this? The move acts as a superior AA, combo starter, and has great mobility and recover on whiff to begin with.
They whining man.