What's new

Balance patch wishes for Jacqui!

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Next Gen is a good variation but can use some buffs here and there or maybe some simple special move replacements. The most useless move in that variation is Dive Bomb IMO. I agree with buffing the cybernetic Overdrive with making it easier to use instead of drasticly pressing a button super quick! Its probably made hard to pay homage to stank leg lmao. A simple short double tap on 2 should be enough for that move.
Yea Id like to see them replace dive bomb with hyper knee.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Next Gen is a good variation but can use some buffs here and there or maybe some simple special move replacements. The most useless move in that variation is Dive Bomb IMO. I agree with buffing the cybernetic Overdrive with making it easier to use instead of drasticly pressing a button super quick! Its probably made hard to pay homage to stank leg lmao. A simple short double tap on 2 should be enough for that move.
I Think making her projectile hit would be enough. In next gen.

I think her cancels are fine and her frames. What I think may be too much is safe gap closers. Dash punch is unreactable so you can only punish on read. Her B22 is a mid high which jails into the high on block so its functioning as a double mid that is safe on block. If her B22 didn't jail into the high and actually was duckable then I think she would be very strong and more than honest. I don't get why people hate on her cancels since her F3 raw is less negative than her F31 cancel(-2 on block) even if you made the cancels cost meter Jacqui would just stagger and achieve the same thing but better.

Jacqui isn't broken at all you do have to guess and that's how many characters work.

Hey Jacqui mains and players........well the few on this website, here's the first patch for our girl. Any thoughts on nerfs and buffs?
Well she got nerf a bit, but I'm very happy that she has gotten some Next Gen Buffs which is great imo.

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
Her dmg and hit adv after her bnb combo ending in clinch~3 was nerfed. So now she has a harder time staying on top of opponents.

She's fun but is there a competitive reason to play this character over cassie, Sonya, kabal, geras, baraka? Other characters that have better dmg plus a projectile and in some cases, great mids as well.

F3 and cancels isn't good enough to carry a character that doesn't have a projectile, therefore has to get in, but once she does get in l, she can't stay in after her bnb combo anymore unless she uses the elbow drop for lower dmg.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I think next gen is a beast said many times on here. I think she has all the tools you need if you got some fundamentals and a lil MU knowledge. Dive bomb and air grenade jump in mix ups to bait AA’s. You can punish damn near ever projectile on reaction with dive bomb just inside full screen which sends them to the corner.