What's new

Balance Change Teasers Explained by Mitsuownes

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Make Ethereal Mileena keep current roll as variation-unique move, problem solved.
Yeah i don't think Ethereal deserves a nerf to Roll and if so i hope she gets some cool Normals for that variation to compensate. guys they may actually be doing this to fix the Roll going through everything that it shouldn't. making ti cost meter to punish shit it shouldn't. it sucks for Ethereal and Ravenous mains and no you guys don't deserve this.

but there could be some cool things coming out of this. i know a while back they said they wanted to fix roll, but it would be hard with her hitbox limitations.

maybe thats whats going on now? but like i said, hope they
Buff Ethereal and Ravenous to Compensate.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
If roll needs meter to combo then i don't even need to see the changes to know this variation is dead
If thats not an Overreaction i have no clue what is. understand though, when Cyrax got the 30+ nerfs and Silent Nerfs i lost my shit for 2 months.

Stright up. You are Calling Mileena the Best Character in Mortal Kombat XL Dead because she has to pay a ber for Normal Roll to juggle. think of what you are saying! think abou that for a second, she build meter faster than every character i play, and has Zero problems getting meter, i think Kitana might out Meter build her lol. but this should not even be close to an issue. and who knows what else she gets.

i think they are doing this to fix the issue with Roll Going through shit it should not. and gotta say it would fix it. But that seems like an NRS way of Nerfing Roll Hitbox. kinda remind you of Cyrax on 3-29 instead of Making Net drop kockdown they keep it as restand which allows Reset, to nerf Reset. LOL and in stead they Nerf the Ever living shit out of literally all his normals or damn near, Hit advantage on almost everything. Bomb timings, how many bombs come out, Net pushback, Net Time it hold,s and create Net issue on last half of hold where oipponent can get out and move in net. then Nerf Net after bomb and take that away which mess up Combos, setups, Zoning conversions and more. then they take it anoth step farther and Nerf Teleport just in case he finds a way to use his neutral all for a Reset. Just in case.

hell My Cyrax survived all that and i havent given up on him. Hell ya i want buffs, but if Cyrax can survive 30+ silent nerfs because other characters tools(CSZ,Sektor,Smoke) and nerfed everything the wrong way because of a reset that i was fine going away. Mileena that Best Damn Character in the game with Damn near the Best Counter zoning, Great Footsies, Great Mixups, Great Space Control, Great Damage of F3 and F12B4. and think she is dead because she has to pay meter for a launching * frame roll that goes through Mids, Lows, Overheads, Armor Breaks, Xrays, and plenty of other things it should not.

I think she is gonna be fine, besides she might be getting other buffs and we really don't know what the full picture is. and they did say after we seen all of it we would understand!

I'm roaming around the hashtag for this update, and found this. Dunno if it's something new. You guys might have missed this.

https://twitter.com/injustice2Queen/status/781633878108831744
Hey man, that source is not Legit, almost everything on her Twitter is speculation and false shit. she has a KP3 picture saying its confirmed with Jade/Noob/Fujin/Sareena in the pic. like id love that but we all know Jade is not coming and we know KP3 is not confirmed yet. litterally this is the sad case for everything on her Twitter. so its not true. and thats nothing new i don't think. doesn't Warlock have that move right now?

Last edited:

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
As much as it is cool that there is something new going good around. I do really think that this is more of a REO thing he's gotten into very long ago. But perhaps this may take the author to a future blogging carrier. On the other hand random people doing all bunch of reviews all the time.

Riot Frenzy

Acidic Reptile
Mileena backwash is shitttt lol. Why is removing run such a bad idea? They could find ways to fix it.
Run is a integral part of this game and helps tone down zoning. Block,dash, block isn't a fun way to play this game considering the zoners in this game can teleport or jump in punch on you.

Oh no, a character with no shortage of meter is forced to use some of their meter!

You don't even know the extent of the changes yet. Can you wait until you've tried the character at the least before you congratulate nrs for murdering her? :rolleyes:
Who's to say that the majority of Mileena players are Piercing mains? As a Ethereal secondary, I think this nerf is pretty trash. She's ALREADY meter dependent in that variation and by me not being able to combo without ex'ing roll, is just stupid.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Who's to say that the majority of Mileena players are Piercing mains? As a Ethereal secondary, I think this nerf is pretty trash. She's ALREADY meter dependent in that variation and by me not being able to combo without ex'ing roll, is just stupid.
Too bad I guess

I've never seen an ethereal mileena so I can't say anything about her

It's not like having low damage midscreen without meter is anything new in fighters

Too bad I guess

I've never seen an ethereal mileena so I can't say anything about her

It's not like having low damage midscreen without meter is anything new in fighters
That's not the point. The point is that it sucks and it shows they can't even "balance" Mileena without having to damage/kill her other variations as a whole! I maybe jumping the gun here but I swear Mileena is going to get Tanya'd... and just that feeling is making me angst and highly upset.

Last edited:

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
That's not the point. The point is that it sucks and it shows they can't even "balance" Mileena without having to damage/kill her other variations as a whole! I maybe jumping the gun here but I swear Mileena is going to get Tanya'd... and just that feeling is making me angst and highly upset.
Hopefully they keep this in mind and variations get dumpstered moving forward. You've reminded me of my salt pillar from KW getting nerfed for no reason over OTGs