What's new

Balance Change Teasers Explained by Mitsuownes

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
With NetherRealm sharing teasers and gifs of some changes coming to MKXL this October 4th, German player Mitsuownes has kindly made some videos to explain the teasers of plenty of the changes that are to be implemented with the upcoming balance patch. The videos are linked below:
-----

Hey all,
there have been some confimed Balance Changes. I have made a video with all and explained them.

Please enjoy!

Update: New Changes explained!

Sept. 30th Update: Even more changes!

Direct links for those who cannot see the embeds:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpcb8YO7lY4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2qsLjSwGY0

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnjg9E13uA0

Peace!

(Promoted & edited by Alien.)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
We can't be saying shit like "full combo" or "reset" for move we know nothing about, it's how you create salt for no reason. That being said, interesting change.
Yeah but if it is going to be his command grab attack he most likely will be able to meter burn at the end of it, and even if he cant you can still do a tic after his norm reset which is still going to make his offense strong af. Not broken Strong but definitely more than viable

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Yeah but if it is going to be his command grab attack he most likely will be able to meter burn at the end of it, and even if he cant you can still do a tic after his norm reset which is still going to make his offense strong af. Not broken Strong but definitely more than viable
True

If Kitana doesnt get something I started using removed, I will make a video after the patch for some safe combo enders into sharpen, into more pressure :)

Did that ball roll nerf just kill mileena? From what I understand, she can only convert off of ball roll if she enhances it. I don't even know any combos where she doesn't use a ball roll. I feel like she won't ever have meter anymore. Especially in Ethereal.
Well, she has a lot meter all the time, let her spend some on other things, not just the breaker.

Well I don't think it is a buff, as she will have to burn meter to combo after roll. They reduced the hight of the opponent after roll.
ok, but whats actually the point of this? it might do better scaling so way higher damage. I hope it doesnt make her worse omg

Its not a buff if she needs to meterburn to combo off it. Qlthough i do think she will be able to continue it meterlessly in the corner hopefully. As much as i hate playing against her she still needs to be able to combo without meter to some extent.
to begin with she doesnt need a lot of meter, so if this extender only costs a bar AND if it scales her damage way higher then its a buff, if not its not a buff