What's new

Strategy back 23 grants frame advantage when batmans back is to the corner...

Seapeople

This one's for you
Bats are pretty big advantage on block, I think they're at least more than +1. I'm almost positive you get a safe jump with 2-3 bats

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Bats are pretty big advantage on block, I think they're at least more than +1. I'm almost positive you get a safe jump with 2-3 bats
No they aren't at all. Go to practice mode and set the opponent to always block and jump. The opponent will jump almost immediately after the 3rd bat hits.

b23 dash bats is a free jump in but thats because you are hitting while the bats are also hitting, not after.

So I'm pissed, my elgato keeps giving me no signal errors so I couldn't record anything last night. For those keeping tabs KT Smith owes me money lol

Also stumbled onto something very odd with b23 that I hope I can get my elgato working so I can post tonight.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
No they aren't at all. Go to practice mode and set the opponent to always block and jump. The opponent will jump almost immediately after the 3rd bat hits.

b23 dash bats is a free jump in but thats because you are hitting while the bats are also hitting, not after.

So I'm pissed, my elgato keeps giving me no signal errors so I couldn't record anything last night. For those keeping tabs KT Smith owes me money lol

Also stumbled onto something very odd with b23 that I hope I can get my elgato working so I can post tonight.
b23 on hit or b23 on block then dash bats and j2?