What's new

Strategy B2 Corner Reset

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
The blocked D1 leaves you -13 he's not gonna eat a throw

Unless you're saying you can throw instead of D1?
D1/d3 has to hit otherwise the reset won't happen. You're right, no throw after a blocked d1/d3, but these can be cancelled into a special so there are options.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
D1/d3 has to hit otherwise the reset won't happen. You're right, no throw after a blocked d1/d3, but these can be cancelled into a special so there are options.
d1 will hit, but it can be blocked. Any follow up can be poked out of with that much disadvantage.

Thead

Noob
DO NOT reset with D1, as Chance says, you'll get blown up.

Sorry guys, testing this solo was pretty hard. Auto Block~No Block has different properties to Block All~No Block for some reason, rather than the D1 having different properties. First post edited.

D3 can still be used, but again you can get counterpoked if blocked. Her reset shenanigans are starting to feel more and more of a gimmick to me, rarely being useful against someone who knows how to counter unless you catch them off guard (which you won't if they're any good). Damage > Reset in basically every situation.

Still though I'll use this one with D3 until people catch on, as it's only 2% or so you drop from the damage and I always seem to push people to the corner with B32.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
DO NOT reset with D1, as Chance says, you'll get blown up.

Sorry guys, testing this solo was pretty hard. Auto Block~No Block has different properties to Block All~No Block for some reason, rather than the D1 having different properties. First post edited.

D3 can still be used, but again you can get counterpoked if blocked. Her reset shenanigans are starting to feel more and more of a gimmick to me, rarely being useful against someone who knows how to counter unless you catch them off guard (which you won't if they're any good). Damage > Reset in basically every situation.

Still though I'll use this one with D3 until people catch on, as it's only 2% or so you drop from the damage and I always seem to push people to the corner with B32.
Pretty much hit the nail on the head Thead. A lot of Jade's stuff is becoming less and less useful. I have been trying my hardest to only use the TAC reset in the corner where I can utilize it to it's fullest potential, but it's hard to break habits.

CompletelyJaded

Whiffmaker
What the guys said. But in layman's terms for people of my inferior level of intellect: Jade is no flowchart character. You really have to apply yourself with those tools, and learn everything's place. Heck, your damage depends on your distance in a juggle even.