What's new

Match Footage B w1ZZ Raiden Going crazy in casuals

4x4lo8o

Noob
Damn I'm getting blown up about losing to WiZZ in casuals lol, now that I know this will happen ill be going ham during casuals

But good shit wizz shit was tight, literally godlike. All other raidens take notes

Ps I had one of those matches and basically let him comeback, sloppy

Come on bro, everyone saw you get bodied. Your Sonya is clearly free to Raiden. Just man up and take it. That's what you get for losing on stream
Haha, Raiden never gets any love, let us have our fun.

While we're blowing you up: during losers round 4 on Saturday you were playing on the station next to me and wrath and finished before we did. As you were getting up you bumped into me while we were starting our 3rd match. I looked over to see wtf someone was touching me while I was playing and by the time I looked back at my game wrath had gotten first hit and had me in a combo :(

B W1zZ

Noob
Damn I'm getting blown up about losing to WiZZ in casuals lol, now that I know this will happen ill be going ham during casuals

But good shit wizz shit was tight, literally godlike. All other raidens take notes

Ps I had one of those matches and basically let him comeback, sloppy
I know how horrible the Sonya matchup can be for Raiden, so there was a lot going through my mind when you sat down to play. And yeah you almost had me one of those matches and I made that comeback, which was probably very lucky on my part, but at the same time technically what I did was the right thing to do since I won and I made a lot of reads, I just don't want to hear anyone ever say Raiden has no comeback factor again.

But yeah I'm not really trying to brag about it, its just casuals and I know what a Sonya with a lot of Raiden experience can do in that matchup. It's extremely difficult.

Runiix

the only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta
Is Bwizz nr. 1 Raiden in the world?
So nice gameplay, he is so solid with those 40+ combos.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I know how horrible the Sonya matchup can be for Raiden, so there was a lot going through my mind when you sat down to play. And yeah you almost had me one of those matches and I made that comeback, which was probably very lucky on my part, but at the same time technically what I did was the right thing to do since I won and I made a lot of reads, I just don't want to hear anyone ever say Raiden has no comeback factor again.

But yeah I'm not really trying to brag about it, its just casuals and I know what a Sonya with a lot of Raiden experience can do in that matchup. It's extremely difficult.
I made a comeback with Raiden against BTK Hayena. Everyone was going crazy. But his comeback factor is not easy mode like some characters.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Come on bro, everyone saw you get bodied. Your Sonya is clearly free to Raiden. Just man up and take it. That's what you get for losing on stream
Haha, Raiden never gets any love, let us have our fun.

While we're blowing you up: during losers round 4 on Saturday you were playing on the station next to me and wrath and finished before we did. As you were getting up you bumped into me while we were starting our 3rd match. I looked over to see wtf someone was touching me while I was playing and by the time I looked back at my game wrath had gotten first hit and had me in a combo :(
I'm certain you can give props to the winner without downing the loser. Showtime did not make it easy for B W1zZ's Raiden in the least. The guy has a top-notch Sonya, give him some credit too.

4x4lo8o

Noob
I'm certain you can give props to the winner without downing the loser. Showtime did not make it easy for B W1zZ's Raiden in the least. The guy has a top-notch Sonya, give him some credit too.
Haha, of course I have to blow up the guy who comes into the thread complaining about getting blown up. A brain dead Sonya player's not going to get any love when he comes into a thread for praising my Raiden brother ;)

Showtimes an excellent player, he would have bodied me if we'd played at Dallas

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Haha, of course I have to blow up the guy who comes into the thread complaining about getting blown up. A brain dead Sonya player's not going to get any love when he comes into a thread for praising my Raiden brother ;)

Showtimes an excellent player, he would have bodied me if we'd played at Dallas
He did body you. Body checked you out of your seat about.

B W1zZ

Noob
Just watched. That was sick. Bwizz for Raiden of America. Still pissed we didn't get to play in Dallas :(
Yeah man I wanted to play that Kabal...but thats how it goes sometimes "oh we'll play" and it never happens, lol. I still haven't played PL or CDJR, and I didn't get a chance to play Pig and a lot of other people.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Yeah man I wanted to play that Kabal...but thats how it goes sometimes "oh we'll play" and it never happens, lol. I still haven't played PL or CDJR, and I didn't get a chance to play Pig and a lot of other people.
Yea shit went by hella fast. I didn't get to play half the ppl I wanted to. Even though I must've played 30 diff ppl. We'll have to do it at the next one for sure.

REYTHEGREAT

damn, B w1zz is on another level. only if my raiden was like this :( wi1zz, add me on psn, reythegreat we must train.

4x4lo8o

Noob
Hey I want some props too. Top players who have played me all say I'm the best. We should get competitive about it.
Dude, that's not how it works. You have to go to a tournament. Then after that tournament ends you have to play people in casuals. Then if the casuals you won also happened to be on stream, then you can get props

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Dude, that's not how it works. You have to go to a tournament. Then after that tournament ends you have to play people in casuals. Then if the casuals you won also happened to be on stream, then you can get props
I think he's being sarcastic lol.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
B W1zZ ... in that 334 combo... 334 tele D3 shocker 33 VB 3 superman/tele/ex tele/ex lightning ... how do you land the standing 3 at the end? Do you dash or just stay where you are?

I usually always end with superman b/c I can't hit that 3, but I want to have those tele/lightning mixups so I need to learn this....

B W1zZ

Noob
B W1zZ ... in that 334 combo... 334 tele D3 shocker 33 VB 3 superman/tele/ex tele/ex lightning ... how do you land the standing 3 at the end? Do you dash or just stay where you are?

I usually always end with superman b/c I can't hit that 3, but I want to have those tele/lightning mixups so I need to learn this....
I dont dash, just stand and 33VB...takes practice but its not too hard imo..I kind of use both sound and visual cues.

I also do 334tele into F2 or stand 1 shocker, never D3

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I dont dash, just stand and 33VB...takes practice but its not too hard imo..I kind of use both sound and visual cues.

I also do 334tele into F2 or stand 1 shocker, never D3
I get the 33VB rather consistently, just wondering about the standing 3. Thanks man!

As for D3, I use to use F2 all the time up until last night when I was trying to land the standing 3 in that combo. Found out that D3 is way easier to time. 1 % less damage, but eh. I can live with that. haha

B W1zZ

Noob
I get the 33VB rather consistently, just wondering about the standing 3. Thanks man!

As for D3, I use to use F2 all the time up until last night when I was trying to land the standing 3 in that combo. Found out that D3 is way easier to time. 1 % less damage, but eh. I can live with that. haha
Oh I get what your saying now. After 33VB I don't stand 3 I back 3, so 33VB B3 into superman.