What's new

Match Footage B w1ZZ Raiden Going crazy in casuals

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
It's called yomi. They think your going to do this and you know their thinking this so you do that instead....and at yomi layer 4 or so it just goes back to the beginning. Some of those supermans I did were psychic.
That's not really yomi. That's looking into the future like how the real Raiden can do.

...which would mean you're cheating! *gasps*

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Pretty awesome possum considering the amount of reads B W1zz made. all dem teleport baits. all dem njps

4x4lo8o

Noob
Man, I can't believe I decided to sleep Saturday night and missed this action. Stupid 16 hour drive...

I'm gonna take personal credit for all B W1zz's destruction this weekend since I kept him from going emo and not going to Dallas last minute.

Seriously though, that performance was awesome, dude. You were going to pick up Kabal because you thought you had a Sonya problem and then you do that to Showtime? You'd better not ever talk about dropping Raiden again.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Damn I'm getting blown up about losing to WiZZ in casuals lol, now that I know this will happen ill be going ham during casuals

But good shit wizz shit was tight, literally godlike. All other raidens take notes

Ps I had one of those matches and basically let him comeback, sloppy