What's new

Awesome article explaining the Injustice characters for those unfamiliar with comics.

"You might also know Bane as the guy who everyone does an impression of. At the very least, having to use a modern villain that the public likes in your film sequel and making it work shows that Nolan is leagues more professional than Sam Raimi. Yeah, I’m still bitter."
What is he talking about?
I know Spiderman, but what villain?

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
"You might also know Bane as the guy who everyone does an impression of. At the very least, having to use a modern villain that the public likes in your film sequel and making it work shows that Nolan is leagues more professional than Sam Raimi. Yeah, I’m still bitter."
What is he talking about?
I know Spiderman, but what villain?
Venom dude, Topher whatsisface is not Eddie Brock, on any level.

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
I feel the need to point out that Sinestro was actually killed during Emerald Twilight. He was resurrected prior to Rebirth when Hal was the Spectre. Other than that, it seems good.
No he wasn't. What Hal killed was a construct. Look it up.

Reedoms

Noob
No he wasn't. What Hal killed was a construct. Look it up.
I own the book he came back in. During Hal's days as Spectre, some god named Stigmonus was being a dick and decided to resurrect Sinestro to go be a dick to Hal. I'm pretty sure Johns never actually read that series so he made some retcons that weren't needed.

The_Greatest_Username

Reincarnated Member
His summary of the Hawkpeople is tragically accurate. I'm thinking the Hawkgirl in the game is Shiera Hall (the Golden Age Hawkgirl) because IIRC that was the name listed back when she was in the Battle Arena. Her character page lists her as Shayera Hol (the Silver Age Hawkgirl/Hawkwoman), but that's probably because it links back to the DC comics website. Personally, I'd rather it be Shayera.