What's new

Aw, C'mon Puddin' -- Harley Quinn General Discussion Thread

Backfire

Noob
started playing with Harley again after some time away from the game.

has she lost her bomb reset? i know that it was never guaranteed but now when i end with a bomb it seems most characters stand up before the bomb actually hits.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
started playing with Harley again after some time away from the game.

has she lost her bomb reset? i know that it was never guaranteed but now when i end with a bomb it seems most characters stand up before the bomb actually hits.
No the bomb still works, but it was never guaranteed, if it's not a HDK they can just tech roll

Backfire

Noob
Yea just get back into it, It'll all come back. Also are you on xbl?
Yes I am. I have it on steam too. A couple of friends have picked it up from work but aren't that good at fighting games so I hardly play Harley against them.

Must have had a pretty good streak when I stopped playing. Won one game with her last night and received a 50 game Harley win streak

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Yes I am. I have it on steam too. A couple of friends have picked it up from work but aren't that good at fighting games so I hardly play Harley against them.

Must have had a pretty good streak when I stopped playing. Won one game with her last night and received a 50 game Harley win streak
add me Top Tier Harley on xbl

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
I honestly don't think harley has 50/50s, all the opponent has to do is crouch block and react to her overhead. And if u do ij2 I don't think it hits so crouching opponents like catwoman so I think u guys should take a heavier zoning approach like saltface.