What's new

Aw, C'mon Puddin' -- Harley Quinn General Discussion Thread

Her fight with wonderwoman made her look Epic. I only had a few questions after watching it. She has a pop gun but what does it do.
Well when I first tried it I held on as long as possible to try and get it to malfunction like vs wonder woman. All I got was a slow moving unblockable projectile, such disappointment!(If you don't charge it moves pretty fast, but of course, can be blocked just fine)

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
harley gets no love ):
strangely she seems quite popular within the DC Comics fanbase and she has a good chunk of fans waiting to play her in injustice gods among us unfortunately she's just not as hype or as interesting as the other characters i guess and for some reason i keep getting A Noel Vermillion vibe(Blazblue)from her whenever i watch any injustice harley vids

Harley will most likely be my main. Her, Catwoman, Killer Frost, Wonder Woman, Raven, Hawkgirl, Basically all of the girls in the game. haha. But I think Harley, Hawkgirl, Raven, and Catwoman will be my most-used. (Mains.) I still have yet to see how KF plays, though.

I could say about 10 characters I'm considering to main so my dreams aren't crushed just yet. From what I've seen everyone saying though people aren't seeing her as a very highly tiered character right now. Hopefully she has some hidden potential because she does look like a lot of fun.

Premonitionist

Call Me Premo - Mileena, D'Vorah, Cassie, Kitana.
Harley Quinn is my favorite DC character, has been since I first saw her lol...Soooooo yea...I'll be maining her, With Killer Frost as a secondary, Catwoman as a third, and the rest of the girls on the side :) Can't wait to play them.

Backfire

Noob
Harley Quinn is my favorite DC character, has been since I first saw her lol...Soooooo yea...I'll be maining her, With Killer Frost as a secondary, Hawkgirl as a third, and the rest of the girls on the side :) Can't wait to play them.
i love her too but i was skeptical first after playing her, but nowi found an easy bnb she is awesome.

i found a 72% super combo too.

if you want a link pm me

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
Hey does anyone want to collaborate with me in a harley guide? Been playing for week and I have some sick stuff with her.

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
there was a decent harley player on arturo's stream last night but he never used her trait at all and i don't recall him landing her super

The_Greatest_Username

Reincarnated Member
I love this character. She was the character I was set on maining before Hawkgirl was announced. I hope she gets classic and Arkham Asylum alternates somewhere down the road, but I still really love her design.