What's new

Avoiding the puddle podcast (featuring Tom Brady, JOP, and EddyPistons)

Just in case you missed it:
Note: Strong language involved. If easily offended it's suggested you don't watch this

Last podcast with Slips and Bronson

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I listened to this, yesterday, while I was in the TTT2 lab.

Coming from an old casual DOA player who kind of saw a glimpse of the DOA / Brady / Master drama unfold back in the day; it put a big smile on my face at the very end when I heard Brady pop the fuck off on Master.

People trashing on MK again...Tekken is a great game and I am going to play tag 2 but if mk was that stupid compared to your game, why did tekken 6 die so fast? I wonder...

Lol at the comment section pure entertainment, tom brady arguing with trolls. JOP can shit on mk9 because he is a gawd but its interesting to know he and eddie pistons is still bitter about mileena hitbox when in current day mk9 mileena has become irrelevant.

both games are fun

one game is MUCH harder to play.
I dont like the idea of how people think a game is better just because it is harder to play execution wise, or more footsies based or needs better reactions.

You still need to make reads to beat your opponent and in MK you need to make goodreads to win and in MK you have breakers, so there is even less of a random factor or in built comeback factor.

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Eddie is goddamn hilarious LOL!
I second this actually lol. Despite whatever bullshit was said i have to say that was goddamn hilarious! Lol i only saw about the first 20 mins but i'm definitely going to watch it all lmao.

I dont like the idea of how people think a game is better just because it is harder to play execution wise, or more footsies based or needs better reactions.

You still need to make reads to beat your opponent and in MK you need to make goodreads to win and in MK you have breakers, so there is even less of a random factor or in built comeback factor.
What, so? Every game has that, it's like saying you need athleticism in playing sports. Some games are just designed better.

And I don't know much about T6, but TTT2 is like MKDC vs MK9, the latter is obviously better. So it has a better scene.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
You guys should see eddie pistons in person. Dude is fucking godlike lol.

Also MK9 is a poorly designed game compared to TTT2. But it is also unique. That is why we all still play it.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
"He's diggin' in your asshole with a splintered spoon..."
-EP referring to Jinpachi

Omg...I love this guy now. I always heard about him, but now I fucking love him and still have never met him.

That is my new sig.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Just going to turn away from this thread before I lose my temper. Ill leave it at this: If the Tekken community is so high on their game, why are the MLG sign-ups so pitiful?
They dont really care about MLG, thats why.

Plus the majority of Tekken community is in Asian countries, not U.S.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I don't quiiite understand putting Tom Brady on with true legends like JOP and Eddy, but um... still a good show.

I don't quiiite understand putting Tom Brady on with true legends like JOP and Eddy, but um... still a good show.
I understand that the vast majority of this community says what they do about me which is why the public perception of me based on this community is that I am this over rated fraud of a player and why am i on anything. I was not on this as any kind of legend, just someone talking about TTT2.

anyway.. i'm not here to even have that discussion...

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
What is the next tournament you will be entering Tom? I look forward to arm chair judging you and dissing you with hind sight.

People are dumb.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
which is why the public perception of me based on this community is that I am this over rated fraud of a player
Believe it or not, I think your SubZero play is fucking spectacular. I sit there cheering for you every time I see your Sub on stream. I respect the shit out of your MK play.

EDIT: Also think you have the best/most professional MLG commentary, period.

I second this actually lol. Despite whatever bullshit was said i have to say that was goddamn hilarious! Lol i only saw about the first 20 mins but i'm definitely going to watch it all lmao.
I didn't watch the podcast yet when I posted this, so I assumed it was going to be like the Slips podcast. The last podcast with slips they didn't even talk about MK, just tekken and others in the tekken community. After watching it, I'm really reconsidering. I'm not seeing any flamewars yet, but if there is, feel free to close it (this goes for all mods).