What's new

Australian Only Unofficial Online Tournament

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Any news on the pvr for the 360 players?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

BookBurning

Voidwards
Lmao, soon I will be joining you guys. I'm moving to Sydney in about half a year. We need to start importing shitloads of copies of MK and creating a local scene.

:/ :\

Ulturas

Noob
Lmao, soon I will be joining you guys. I'm moving to Sydney in about half a year. We need to start importing shitloads of copies of MK and creating a local scene.

:/ :\

I'm still remaining hopefully UMK9 is coming out I mean that'd be the logical thing to do especially seeing as Australia is soon to pass the new R18+ rating for video games. That way we may actually have hope for a scene for MK in Australia.

Ulturas

Noob
Thank God, I was hoping that law would be instated. Hopefully it is by the time I get there.
It should be man it's just like one State that's holding out right now surprisingly the State you're going to lol. But as soon as they get NSW's in we'll have the R18+ rating :).

Gilbagz

Joker here~
So do we have a date in mind for this thing now?
I just got my PS3 repaired
God its good to play MK again
Random thing, who are the best players you guys have vs'd online
Best i've fought so far is Phalanx500, Hard Kaw and a few other guys
SO HYPED FOR THIS TOURNEY!!!

Ulturas

Noob
Just another update getting my TV tomorrow or Friday :D. So should hopefully be up and running this weekend!

Ulturas

Noob
Yet another update I got my Hauppauge and TV today but apparently need HD component cables so I'm going to pick them up tomorrow or on the weekend.

Ulturas

Noob
Got my Hauppauge and TV btw Jynks um I guess whenever you're ready to start setting up fights or something we can organize like a KOTH with 3 people me recording and 2 people fighting at a time or something. That's the best way I can think of for setting this up and being able to record. I may also need help with ownage recording too.

phnmnl

Noob
If anyone is up for some games on PSN, add me, it's hard enough finding non-lagging NZ players.

Sydney based too, so if anyone wants some offline, again add me on PSN.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
(sorry for hijacking this thread but i figured its the best way to reach the australian audience :)

hello all. i play on 360 and im looking for practice partners or mentors to help me improve my game. to me winning and losing are equally important and to me losing means learning. i main kung lao and use him most of the time, alongside some Noob, rax, scorp and i would like to slowly learn these characters.

i enjoy long 1v1 sessions. i must stress i use kung lao a lot, ive only owned the game for roughly 2 months and KL is my only serious character. i dont want to sound arrogant but if you are the kind of person who will be upset by this, please reconsider adding me. i enjoy koth if the wait time isnt too long. id rather play than watch many games.

i feel like people have the wrong impression of me. im happy to play with you until the cows come home. i frequently enjoy long back-and-forth sessions with VeryFuz and NiGHTS. but i noticed a lot of people quit when they win a game or two. i cant get better unless you stay and fight me. neither can you. we both want to get better so lets respect each other and practice together!

and Ulturas, i apologise for making fun of you the other night. i was just joking because you were upset so i made a joke of it, that was wrong. we should play together.

add me on 360 if you need some extended KL practice or you can teach me some KL or you just want a partner: 'x5iVE STAR' (with a space between words)