What's new

Australia to Invade Mortal Kombat at Northeast Championships XIII!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I believe there is an understanding that we, as the Mortal Kombat community are putting our blood, sweat, tears and plenty of cash in to making "Mortal Kombat" a loud name in the competitive fighting game community. Not only with Major League Gaming, but also NECXIII (Northeast Championships XIII) on December 1-2. We have already received reports of numerous players flying in from the Midwest to the West Coast making Mortal Kombat a tournament that expects chaos in which we've grown ourselves. To add to the chaos and the seriousness of this...

Two players from Australia have reported their travels to the United States for not only attending "Valley Stream Monsters", but also making it to NECXIII!
nec13.jpg
Who am I talking about? None other than Cyrax combo legend TONY-T and N-Megabytes! These two have planned that they will be coming to the states from November 23rd - December 6th staying in Queens, New York!

N-megabytes and myself have planned a trip to New York on november 23rd until december 6th. We will be staying in Queens!

We are looking to hopefully get some games in with some of the VSM crew and whoever else is interested.

We are hoping to attend the NEC tournament in december too.

Look foward to seeing you all there
Hype?

Source: TONY-T's thread!

Attachments

CrazyBread

Princess Diana
Major HYPE. Can you imagine Maxter and Tony in the same room?!?! Safeties disabled fucking Kombat mode engaged! This is why I love this game, the people behind it have supported it from the start. Mortal Kombat 9 is making it to EVO 2013, we've got guys from all over flying in for the love of the game. So glad I'm apart of this family!!!

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
STORMS you're forgetting that VSM the week before will most likely be cancelled due to Thanksgiving holidays. As well as the week of NEC considering that most of us will be there (since VSM is on Fridays now)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
STORMS you're forgetting that VSM the week before will most likely be cancelled due to Thanksgiving holidays. As well as the week of NEC considering that most of us will be there (since VSM is on Fridays now)
I somehow highly doubt any VSM members will allow this opportunity to pass by.. whether the date has to be changed or what. First off 9.95 needs to know about this.

x_0

Noob
Check vs Chris G back at Summer Jam was an awesome fight!
Wanna see TONY in some sick fights as well. Defly looking forward to it...
Australity FTW! x_^

this is some really cool shit, never been to a tourney but i def wanna make it to this one i wanna meet all these mortals that i been secretly watching ever since the game came out

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
TONY-T
I wana see 100% combos, toasty boosts, unbreakable resets and everything else cyrax can pull of that will make me and your competitors say "okay, this is complete bullshit"