What's new

ATTN INJUSTICE FANS: MLG looking to add a fighting game - We need your help!

Would you like to see Injustice be MLG

• Total voters

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
YES YES YES. I never got to go to an MLG for MK but everybody always said it was amazing. This needs to happen.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes no yes yes yes yes yes!

Based Brady please make it happen!!11!1SHIFT1!

Bombarding him may not be the right way to do it. From the post it seems they already have the game in mind and my first guess would be Melee as they have been looking into it more and also been talking about it.

Would love to see Injustice make it into MLG as it did wonders for MK. Only time will tell and hopefully like the post says we will know soon.
im with smarr on this if you blow him up saying you want this and that and then he gives it but we can't deliver in the end we lose credit in the long run

Goldi

Noob
I have my fingers crossed actually. With the recent discussion of MLG saying the FGC largely rejected them, the MKC (NRS community now I guess) was an exception and fully embraced them. We raised the cap at Dallas, every tourney was stacked.. I don't know. Maybe because we've been ostracized from the FGC ourselves at times, it just seems like a good fit.

Voted YES

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Yeah, from the looks of things, it seems like he's talking about Melee. But that doesn't mean Injustice wouldn't make a great addition to the MLG circuit.

iirc, Melee used to be on the MLG circuit as was Brawl (although Brawl left in questionable circumstances)

9_Lives

Noob
How does one get the game into the MLG? Should we do a petition or something? Do we have a representative that can tally up how many are willing and able to go (or send someone) and compare it to other prospective games? If so, do we have someone that can set such a task in motion? I'd much like this to happen, and with the reception we are getting here on tym I'd bet we could make enough noise for somebody to hear us.

7L

Heads up!
SCV and KOF obviously for their 13 entrants.

But Injustice has a great chance, we had a good showing for mk9 in MLG but we need EVERYONE to come out and support if we get this. 150+ entrants to stay and have hope for MK10 to get picked up also. Ed boon also has good connections with MLG so we are in luck

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Wouldn't they need WB permission to do this, due to the fact that the characters are WB intellectual property and MLG stands to make a profit from them if this were to happen? I don't know, that is why I ask.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I voted no. I love MK9, but I want fighting games to succeed with esports. That is not going to happen with Injustice. MLG needs a huge title to make this work for the long haul. USFIV for example. I know that's not the game, but until they get a Capcom game MLG will continue to drop fighters and pick it back up over and over.

...lbsh....its a smash game....

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
From my long standing MLG Gears participation as well as decent placings in halo and cod i can say that for MLG to pick this up we have to make it worth it to them entrants have to be way better, the money is way better so why cant we show up? I promise you the pro lounge is well worth it :)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
PLEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE add injustice to the roster. I loved that event in Columbus so much.

Icy Black Deep

Still training...
Wouldn't they need WB permission to do this, due to the fact that the characters are WB intellectual property and MLG stands to make a profit from them if this were to happen? I don't know, that is why I ask.
Probably, but I don't see why WB wouldn't make a deal with them.
As far as I know, it's only Capcom that won't let MLG run their games.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
I voted no. I love MK9, but I want fighting games to succeed with esports. That is not going to happen with Injustice. MLG needs a huge title to make this work for the long haul. USFIV for example. I know that's not the game, but until they get a Capcom game MLG will continue to drop fighters and pick it back up over and over.

...lbsh....its a smash game....
Dude..we cannot continue to be shoved aside for capcom games. If capcom players wanna be dumb and turn this down, more power to us! Its the break this community needs