What's new

Attention Kenshi players, pressure question.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I just picked him up and love him. Now I read the living guide for him, which is pre 1.04. And most of his main strings are said to be safe on block, f2 2 b1 etc. As well as specials. Have there been any changes that you have noticed to his block advantage on these strings. The reason I ask is, I main sub and like to play 'defensive' chars aggressively. I would hate to develop an agressive style with him if these strings no longer are safe or grant advantage on block. Thx guys in advance.

-b_s- :headbang:

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Thx man. I just hate seeing people turtle with him when he's got such good pressure and jump in options. I really appreciate it. Time to make a beast out of this one. :D

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
the main thing u have to know, is that all of those Safe strings are jumpable easily. So no matter what, u have to play defensively with kenshi, even on offensive. Maneuvering is a major part in his Play as well as Footsie

here's a vid that can help in whatever u might need

also next time when u post please, DONT make a whole thread just to ask a question. U can simply hit any of the other threads and ask ur question.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
the main thing u have to know, is that all of those Safe strings are jumpable easily. So no matter what, u have to play defensively with kenshi, even on offensive. Maneuvering is a major part in his Play as well as Footsie

here's a vid that can help in whatever u might need

also next time when u post please, DONT make a whole thread just to ask a question. U can simply hit any of the other threads and ask ur question.

Thx man. And sorry.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
No problem man, no need to apologize as well! a LOT of other people do the same...and i mean a LOT! lol

have fun playin with kenshi and best of luck :)