What's new

ASSIST ICON LEAK!! SHANG! NIGHTWOLF!! SHEEVA!!

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Sorry but Cyrax and Sektor were teased/promoted, so they must become playable at some point.
Yeah like Super from youtube said...this is a controversial choice, but why Sheeva over ERRORMACRO? who the hell asked for Sheeva (who I personally will play with jacquii rainbow jacket briggs)...but who thought fans wanted Sheeva instead of ERMAC?!?! WTF?!

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Yeah like Super from youtube said...this is a controversial choice, but why Sheeva over ERRORMACRO? who the hell asked for Sheeva (who I personally will play with jacquii rainbow jacket briggs)...but who thought fans wanted Sheeva instead of ERMAC?!?! WTF?!
I'll take Sheeva over Ermac everyday. I also asked for her to be in a while back before release. :)

xXRagingFlameXx

Sry but we will see how many players main her in mk11, but cetrion will probly kill her...ermac though...We need Ermac back NRS...PLZ!
Idc how many people main who. Ermac was in MKX. And Sheeva looked boss af in Story Mode. We need characters who weren't playable in literally the last game.

Just like how I didn't want Mileena to be DLC (despite me being a huge Mileena fan). There are other characters who deserve those spots let's be real.

Shang Tsung, Sindel, Sheeva, Nightwolf, Fujin. All characters who weren't playable in MKX. Ermac can stay on that spike in the pit and other characters can get their shine.

Let's see Rain, C/Khameleon, Reiko, Hotaru, Li Mei, Ashrah, Sareena, or Havik. And then down the line, after characters who haven't been playable in a hot minute get their shot, then we can see Reptile, Ermac, whoever else.

Although I wouldn't be mad if they gave Chameleon Reptile's, Rain's, Ermac's, Tremor's, or Smoke's powers lmao. But I could sense the tantrums from here.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Idc how many people main who. Ermac was in MKX. And Sheeva looked boss af in Story Mode. We need characters who weren't playable in literally the last game.

Just like how I didn't want Mileena to be DLC (despite me being a huge Mileena fan). There are other characters who deserve those spots let's be real.

Shang Tsung, Sindel, Sheeva, Nightwolf, Fujin. All characters who weren't playable in MKX. Ermac can stay on that spike in the pit and other characters can get their shine.

Let's see Rain, C/Khameleon, Reiko, Hotaru, Li Mei, Ashrah, Sareena, or Havik. And then down the line, after characters who haven't been playable in a hot minute get their shot, then we can see Reptile, Ermac, whoever else.

Although I wouldn't be mad if they gave Chameleon Reptile's, Rain's, Ermac's, Tremor's, or Smoke's powers lmao. But I could sense the tantrums from here.
Hey I hear what your saying rage, and I AM excited for Sheeva, and Fujin, and NIGHTWOLF (GOD PLZ KEEP HIS SHIRT ON). But Cyrax and Sektor are already in game...so Im just konfused and frustrated I am forced to get Sheeva b4 my robot ninja bros :(

Im mostly sad because sektor and cyrax are already in game! just like sheeva! so why not give us what is already there? WTF NRS WTF?!?!

Both these characters are my mains, just give me back my cyborgninjasquad PLZ! THANKS 4 EVERYTHING MURAMASA SWORD IS AWESOME!!! SUPER HAPPY WITH DLC, HOPE SHEEVA HAS A BIKINI...!

Last edited:

xXRagingFlameXx

Hey I just go off of Boon tweets. He said fan favorites...no Sektor...no cyrax..no ermac...Im mostly sad because sektor and cyrax are already in game! just like sheeva! so why not give us what is already there? WTF NRS WTF?!?!
Well, all that's there is new models with MK9 moves and Triborg moves from MKX. Just because they transferred old animations to MK11 doesn't mean they're 'already there'.

They don't have skins, they don't have 90 pieces of gear each, intros, outros, dialogues. Imagine if they just released those 2 characters bare as hell with nothing to them lmao. Y'all would be big mad.

They don't even have internal organs or skeletons. Like, when you do a krushing blow, it just zooms in on nothing. They're legit just shells with old animations.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Well, all that's there is new models with MK9 moves and Triborg moves from MKX. Just because they transferred old animations to MK11 doesn't mean they're 'already there'.

They don't have skins, they don't have 90 pieces of gear each, intros, outros, dialogues. Imagine if they just released those 2 characters bare as hell with nothing to them lmao. Y'all would be big mad.

They don't even have internal organs or skeletons. Like, when you do a krushing blow, it just zooms in on nothing. They're legit just shells with old animations.
I would take it. I and a lot of fans would like as much MK as we can get. Finally done grinding sleep time. THANKS RAGE YER PROBLY RIGHT!

Gotta be honest: never liked Sheeva. She is very bland. I like her little "honor" moment in 9, it was funny. But in 11 she seems like "wise and strong leader woman", and Sonya and Kitana already do that with more character.
They could of course do better with her here, but judging by Jacquie? Unlikely.